Wife caught her cheating husband thru Google Street View

Look like cheater, thief and murder cannot hide themselves. :)

I don't see why should wife divorce him over this. It's just a sex shop. Unless.. this is the paid sex service like Amsterdam. Is this a peep show or a sex toy store?
The picture is just an example... but not what the story is directly about.

The woman saw a picture of her husband's vehicle parked in front of her friend's house when he was supposedly "out of town" at the time.

They article was using that picture as an example of Google's Street View feature.

I thought the Google Street View updates once in every year or two. My house was under construction on Satellite image of Google Map three years ago which picture was actually taken in 2003. Then last year, I checked and it was updated and added streeet view. I checked and I spotted my neighbor block away raking his leaves. I told him that I saw you in Google Street. He told me he knew about it cuz someone told him and he think he saw blue car with tinted globe on top with "Google" on side of car.

I doubt that street view is updated everyday. It requires car going through neighborhood once every year. My best guess that it's just coincidence her hubby's SUV was in the right place at wrong time (perhap the Google car just drove past by her hubby's SUV at perfect moment).

As for Big Brother thing, Google Street View is not a problem to me cuz you can contact Google and opt out your house or your location so they'll take it out.

I updated my Blackberry Curve's Google Map to newest version and it have Street View!!

:lol:

PS: I saw Google car with tinted Globe on top two years ago :lol:

Catty

I thought the Google Street View updates once in every year or two. My house was under construction on Satellite image of Google Map three years ago which picture was actually taken in 2003. Then last year, I checked and it was updated and added streeet view. I checked and I spotted my neighbor block away raking his leaves. I told him that I saw you in Google Street. He told me he knew about it cuz someone told him and he think he saw blue car with tinted globe on top with "Google" on side of car.

I doubt that street view is updated everyday. It requires car going through neighborhood once every year. My best guess that it's just coincidence her hubby's SUV was in the right place at wrong time (perhap the Google car just drove past by her hubby's SUV at perfect moment).

As for Big Brother thing, Google Street View is not a problem to me cuz you can contact Google and opt out your house or your location so they'll take it out.

I updated my Blackberry Curve's Google Map to newest version and it have Street View!!

Catty

I was wondering how do I find google street view? I know how to use google but do I type street view or how do i do it? :)

I was wondering how do I find google street view? I know how to use google but do I type street view or how do i do it? :)

On a Blackberry's Google Map, all you need to do is to use trackball and make sure that the 'cross-sight' pointer that you roll the trackball of BB. Be sure that you move the 'cross-sight' on the street where you want to point at. Click the trackball itself to open the menu on upper middle of bb's screen. You shuld see list "Direction to here" , "Direction from here", "Street view" ect..

Scroll down and click 'Street view' and you should see picture pop up (it's a cute little pix) and use trackball left or right to control 360 degree view of street level.. To go foward with white arrow, roll the trackball up.

To warn you about street view on BB Google Map that it's slow moving foward if you roll up the trackball. So be patient or hit backstep button (right button next to trackball) to get out of streetview and move 'cross-sight' to street location you want to see on streetview then click trackball button like I mentioned above.

If u don't see list 'street view' like I have, u need to delete Google Map and re-download newer version of Google-Map. My Google Map version in bb is 3.01 ..

Catty

Last edited:
I forgot to add about BB's Google Map, as I mentioned above post that 'cute little pix' will show up on upper middle screen. You can expand it by clicking 'menu' button on left of bb's trackball. Click the menu button and you should see 'Expand'. You'll see full screen street view but it's slow navigating. Picture will pixelize when navigate but stop and wait for pix to clear up..

To get out of full screen Street View, just hit 'backstep' button on right side of bb trackball.

Sorry
Catty

Originally Posted by Jiro
I don't see why should wife divorce him over this. It's just a sex shop. Unless.. this is the paid sex service like Amsterdam. Is this a peep show or a sex toy store?

The picture is just an example... but not what the story is directly about.

The woman saw a picture of her husband's vehicle parked in front of her friend's house when he was supposedly "out of town" at the time.

They article was using that picture as an example of Google's Street View feature.

Yes, I second that.

It´s understandable if it´s prostitutes house but sex shop? I find silly that wife divorced him that´s because he visited to sex shop... :roll:

Jiro, it´s not just Amsterdam but WestEnd in London and many Europe countries including Germany (most cities like Hamburg, Frankfurt and Berlin).

Yes, I second that.

It´s understandable if it´s prostitutes house but sex shop? I find silly that wife divorced him that´s because he visited to sex shop... :roll:

Jiro, it´s not just Amsterdam but WestEnd in London and many Europe countries including Germany (most cities like Hamburg, Frankfurt and Berlin).

I used Amsterdam example because it's a very well-known thing to foreigners. I don't think people would automatically know that legal prostitution shop would be in Germany and West End London. I didn't even know you have legal prostitute house in Germany and London!!! :hmm: This is good to know in case I travel there :naughty:

Catty

Actual, that marriage been stay more than 2 years - obviously and see him with someone mean anything.

Back