why you choose your username??

For years I have used Aquablue as my Internet name. Do you like it??

Why i have the username Freaky cat is because I am freak over cats. I love cats! :)

My first user name when I joined AD was Luckysmile23. Lucky is cuz i feel lucky ..smile is my fav smiley face.. 23 is my sons bday date. then a while later I changed to Smiley Gin .. im sure u figured out why smiley? my fav smiley face of course then Gin is my nickname people call me but changed my mind again on the username. so now its Freaky cat and it stick ever since. :)

So now you know! :lol:

Liebling is a German word into English "Darling". :))) smiles for 3 times - - 3 is my favorite number.

I did tried the Google translator on your username and it told me your username mean "favorite", I guess that online translator was wrong..

No it's crap! Just kidding! My user name means I am addiced to DVDs and I have over 500 DVDs so far and I am running out of room, haha!

Buy a large bookcase, which should solve your little problem :afro:

dr benway is an amoral doctor from the book 'naked lunch'.....which is one of my fav books....

I picked "BabyAngel" because when I was born, my parents didnt know what to call me so my grandpa saw me for the first time, he thought I look like an angel so..thats why I used "BabyAngel"

Back