Why people think I can't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deafilmedia

Reaction score
1. Why people think I didn't go to film school in Hollywood?

2. Why people think I didn't go to Paris in year 2000?

3. Why people think I am not capable of raising a dog?

4. Why people think I can't drive a car?

5. Why people think I am retarded?

6. Why people don't understand me?

7. Why people think I don't have college degrees?

8. Why people think I can't cook?

9. Why people think I am a virgin?

10. Why people think I can't do anything?

Because so far all you've shown what you CAN do is WHINE.

Stop posting these ridiculous woe-is-me threads.

I did not know u went to many places, that is why

You let them to think that you can't do anything Don't listen to anyone say you can't

I dont know u so I cant think all those things so my answers will not be valid.

2. Why people think I didn't go to Paris in year 2000?

:confused: you said in previous threads that you went Paris and also cruise as well... You told us that you enjoy your experience in Paris and cruise... :confused:

3. Why people think I am not capable of raising a dog?

I remember your thread somewhere that you adopted a puppy Britty... What's happened to her?

7. Why people think I don't have college degrees?

:confused: I thought everyone including your family know that you have 2 college degrees, don't you? You told us proud in other threads that you have 2 college degrees?

All of your questions except 3 questions (#2, 3 and 7), I see the problem is your negative behavior influenece the people. Why can't you try to do something to positive yourself then?

what is wrong with my grammar...

I have to clarify everything I said? and confirm it...

I am sorry that I have bad grammar... and

I am sad that people don't understand me....

Must be my Mercury Rx.

You pity yourself. Poke yourself out of your pit and grow up. Nobody -cares- that you went to Paris or have 400 degrees. Honestly.

Why are you posting the threads that does not belong to this section? This thread is suppose go to the general discussion. Read little description below the "Our World, Our Culture"

Questions and answers relating to being deaf or hard of hearing, the need to know. Share life experiences of what it's like being deaf or hard of hearing.

Nobody except those that don't believe you can answer your questions. I can't tell you why others believe what they do. I can only speak for my beliefs. I don't doubt what you say that you did and if you are lying about any of it you are only hurting yourself. Be proud of your accomplishments.

You're doing this to yourself... changed your name repeatedly... lied about who you are... lied about the things we've talked about... degrading yourself and others back-n-forth... act in a manner that you're not educated... talk about how you hate male and female sexual organs... et cetera... et cetera...

The more you do these things, the worse you're making it for yourself.

Imagine me with a MS degree...

If I talked like a 5-year-old all the time, would people think that I'm smart enough to have earned a MS degree? I don't think so.

I don't repeatedly ask questions like...

"Why do cops pull over people who speed?"

"Why do people look at me weird when I fart?"

"Why is it hot during the summer?"

"Why do cats have fur?"

"How do I know I'm a male?"

... Seriously, these kind of questions are enough to make me sound like I belong in preschool.

I have to agree. My children ask that kind of questions and they're 6 and 7 years old.

oh please stop be so childish and whines about your life GET A LIFE will ya
we don't need to hear you whine all the time we don't have time to hear about it

CYA

Because so far all you've shown what you CAN do is WHINE.

Stop posting these ridiculous woe-is-me threads.

She's right, all you do is whine. I honestly don't give a rats shit about any of the thing you just said, it looks like you are trying to look down on people!

Nobody gives a shit if you went to europe a few years ago, got degrees up the ying yang some time ago, and if you keep talking about how ''great'' you are people will think you have a swollen head!

Get over yourself, realize that you are not the begining and end of life. You'll be happy when you do that.

So you guys are saying I have to act mature...

Act like an adult....

Stop acting stupid...

I have to act phony...? I have to have self control. Why?

I accomplished all of those things... by acting the way I am...

This world is so crazy... murder here, murder there, child molester here, dog missing, war, planes crashed into buildings, people are dying... and there are some people are so sad, missing pregnant mom, and so on...

And I have to act normal in this strange world.

So you guys are saying I have to act mature...

Act like an adult....

Stop acting stupid...

I have to act phony...? I have to have self control. Why?

I accomplished all of those things... by acting the way I am...

And I have to act normal in this strange world.

You don't have to do that, that is YOUR choice, not ours. Act like a child though, you WILL get treated like one.

Nobody is "normal" in the full sense of the word, but most people choose to grow up and be an adult about things. Nobody is perfect-Winston Churchill was an acoholic for his entire adult life. Pretty much everyone you pass in the street has big problems, but they don't go around telling people.

Deafilmedia, just wondering if your favorite quote is "I can't do anything except whine" instead of "I can do anything except hear"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back