Why not Cochlear Transplants?!

Have a rest- posts from hell. As I read above about the idea of cochlea implants from the recent dead-doesn't seem to have happened. How far in the future? Dr V Linn is a surgeon at Sunnybrook that has done Cochlear Implants and he is a "research scientist" on "hair regeneration". His discussion was with Implanted persons at Sunnybrook a few months ago. All of this is not confidential-as far as I know.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Have a rest- posts from hell. As I read above about the idea of cochlea implants from the recent dead-doesn't seem to have happened. How far in the future? Dr V Linn is a surgeon at Sunnybrook that has done Cochlear Implants and he is a "research scientist" on "hair regeneration". His discussion was with Implanted persons at Sunnybrook a few months ago. All of this is not confidential-as far as I know.

Like I said... all the reading materials won't help you if you can't read... The title says TRANSplants, not IMplants.... d0h.

Have a good day.

Yeah I read transplants- how much has changed in the 2 prior years? Gee would a "brain transplant" help some individuals? Again relax

Implanted- Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Yeah -- thanks to my Cochlear Implant in other Hearing situations. This computer is very quiet-keyboard slightly-noisy but no voices!

Implanted-Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Too bad the mods can't lock all my threads to prevent this nonsense.

WTH is this BS?

Create your own thread instead of digging up year old posts with no relevant material being added to them - please. Thanks.

:cool2:

Yeah I read transplants- how much has changed in the 2 prior years? Gee would a "brain transplant" help some individuals? Again relax

Implanted- Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07
What you can do in the future is start a new thread and inquire "What's the update with cochlear transplants? Does anyone know?" or something to that sort. Just some constructive advice that's all.

drphil - That post has NOTHING to do with this thread. Why bother bringing it back up if you have nothing to contribute to it? Are you being a troll?

BTW: Post reported.
That's another good question. What would constitute being an "old thread"? What should the time frame between the posts be? I see it was about 9 months in here. I've seen 3 or 4 year lapses between posts in some of the threads in some of the forums throughout the net...

yes but when an old thread is dug up its usually to make a valid point or to update the status of the topic..there is no such thing as cochlear transplants and there was nothing to update so drphil is just stirring the pot and making dumb posts as usual

More drivel from "AliciaM". Nothing changes!

Too bad the mods can't lock all my threads to prevent this nonsense.

WTH is this BS?

Create your own thread instead of digging up year old posts with no relevant material being added to them - please. Thanks.

:cool2:

you can simply request to have this thread locked.

yes but when an old thread is dug up its usually to make a valid point or to update the status of the topic..there is no such thing as cochlear transplants and there was nothing to update so drphil is just stirring the pot and making dumb posts as usual

factual

Only in :"posts from hell" distorted thinking. Factual!

That's another good question. What would constitute being an "old thread"? What should the time frame between the posts be? I see it was about 9 months in here. I've seen 3 or 4 year lapses between posts in some of the threads in some of the forums throughout the net...

That's true...

Honestly, I dont see anything wrong with kicking an old thread back to life. :dunno:

Back