Why?? (No offense)

Actually, gays are a lot more sexual obsessed than straights. The STD epidemic within homosexual communities is a POWERFUL evidence for their sexual addiction.

Gays admit more sexual encounters than straights. Not surprising.

Gay communities are horrible - they're a disgrace. They promote moral decay. They promote the spread of STD's. They promote safe sex over abstainance. They promote hedonism. The average gay man dies up to 20 years younger than the average straight person (due to drugs, HIV, etc). That's why I have low opinions of the gay community.

Interesting about your opinion. Of course, being gay or lesbian is not a identify, just a sexual orientation. Well there is nothing to stop the homosexual community because we can't stop people from liking what they really like, ya know..

I don't find that a " sex " is the number one priority. To me, sex is always the last ... probably I will say a zillionth at the end of the line. It's okay to have sex once in a while because, your health might need it to help gettin' well from runny nose or some kind of colds. It also helps some people to sleep better and other reasons.

But, if they want to have sex with you the whole time - then, there's somethin' wrong. It is not healthy to have sex alll the time like 24/7 or 365 days. Yikes ! :lol: It's gettin' stale.

Best to use your judgement not to get caught if, they give you STD or some kinds of disease. Just becareful because, you are more important than receivin' " death " sentence. You mean alot to some friends, families and AD members here. :)

Totally with you on this! Having sex 365 days every year is definitely not good. And thank you for the concerns about me :) Yupp I will be carefully around the world ;)

gay men keep souls in dicks and butts

What do you expect me to say about this? "Straight folks keep soul in pussy 'n' dicks"? Nonsense. :roll:

I wonder why the men always want sex every day?? I dont understand why? why cant they accept wait few days to a week then make love? but no must have sex all times! they can do it with their best friend.. thats what they are for? :giggle:

Aha other one! :) Yeah that's my question, why only sex? Even some people only look what is between transsexual's leg for the sex while the transexual stats that it is only their self-expression.

I agree, I mean sex is great, but there are too many std's out there for me to take a chance, i'd rather find someone to be with then to go out every night & sleep with some random guy. I guess i'm more about relationships then anything else. That's rare to find anyone else who feels the same way tho. =\

Yeah sex is really great, but I believe thinking about only sex is unhealthy. I agree with you, finding a relationship in the gay culture is really hard :/

If you think about it.... men got to go inside somebody to feel good.
Gross isn't it?

Yeah so true, when you think about it, sure sex is a big part of your relationship when your younger, but when you get older, your sex drive slows down, THAT'S when you realize that the important thing is loving eachother & seeing past the sexual part of your relationship.

Yeah so true, when you think about it, sure sex is a big part of your relationship when your younger, but when you get older, your sex drive slows down, THAT'S when you realize that the important thing is loving eachother & seeing past the sexual part of your relationship.

Yes That's correct. Some gays will not see that. Many gays I know around here in Seattle, Washington are just having sex just for fun and don't want to be in relationship... They tends to be depressed and unhappy no matter how hard they hide it. I can tell from their faces and behaviors. After sex, people become very lonely. Sometime I feel that when I got used by few guys in the past.

Some older women don't care for sex, because their sex organs are like old American cars, they don't last long and they stopped working. After my Grandmother had 8 kids, her womb dropped.
Google it up if you don't know what "womb dropped" is. Female
sex organs can get exhausted, We women can't have sex everyday. Good luck, gay men.

They promote safe sex over abstainance. They promote hedonism. The average gay man dies up to 20 years younger than the average straight person (due to drugs, HIV, etc). That's why I have low opinions of the gay community.

yes I agree, but Gays got sink HIV than straigt, right now Straigt ppl got too much HIV, because they didn´t learn itself what happen with safe sex, protect of HIV. Gays has been learning about HIV.

I don't find that a " sex " is the number one priority. To me, sex is always the last ... probably I will say a zillionth at the end of the line. It's okay to have sex once in a while because, your health might need it to help gettin' well from runny nose or some kind of colds. It also helps some people to sleep better and other reasons.

But, if they want to have sex with you the whole time - then, there's somethin' wrong. It is not healthy to have sex alll the time like 24/7 or 365 days. Yikes ! :lol: It's gettin' stale.

Best to use your judgement not to get caught if, they give you STD or some kinds of disease. Just becareful because, you are more important than receivin' " death " sentence. You mean alot to some friends, families and AD members here. :)

yes i agree its ok to have sex once in a while..but have sex 24/7 every day?? by then it would be boring.. most of them would say can i have a quickie sex? :roll: where is the women's satifiscation?

i agree theres something wrong with them guys who want sex 24/7 !

Actually, gays are a lot more sexual obsessed than straights. The STD epidemic within homosexual communities is a POWERFUL evidence for their sexual addiction.

Gays admit more sexual encounters than straights. Not surprising.

Gay communities are horrible - they're a disgrace. They promote moral decay. They promote the spread of STD's. They promote safe sex over abstainance. They promote hedonism. The average gay man dies up to 20 years younger than the average straight person (due to drugs, HIV, etc). That's why I have low opinions of the gay community.

::rolls his eyes::

Bitch, please.

First of all, gay men are no more "sex obsessed" than their straight counterparts. The difference is, in our relationships, you have two male sex drives in play. So, while I never really like to generalize, let's put things in perspective, shall we? In a stereotypical straight relationship between a man and a woman, it's usually the man that is "ready to go" at a moment's notice. Sure, there are exceptions out there, but by and large, it's a widely-accepted "inside joke" in our culture that men will drop whatever they're doing, to have sex. So is it really a big surprise that when you put TWO men together in a homosexual relationship, there's going to be HEIGHTENED libido? After all, if your partner wants it just as much as you do, and you don't have to "beg" for it, etc... don't you think most STRAIGHT men would jump at the chance? I wonder if we polled most college fraternities, what those 'red-blooded American males' would say.

As for the "STD epidemic" in the gay community... firstly, let's not pretend that STDs are a gay-only phenomenon. But if, as I assert above, gays are potentially having sex more often (given MaleSexDrive x2), then the potential DOES exist for there to be a lot of guys out there spreading disease. Especially given that gays (especially younger gays) typically have more partners than their married, "settled down" counterparts. (Well, at least, the counterparts that aren't having affairs.) And, yes, I'll be the first to agree that men (regardless of sexuality) are typically riskier than women, when it comes to sex. So again, you put two men in a sexual encounter, you ratchet up the chance that they'll "throw caution to the wind". I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying it doesn't really surprise me.

Speaking for myself, I can tell you that as a child of the 80s, and having AIDS education spoonfed to me throughout my childhood, I was (and in some ways, still am) scared as shit to do some things sexually. Don't get me wrong... I love to fuck as much as the next guy, but A) it's not worth dying for, and B) it's not worth harming my reproductive system. Thankfully, my caution has paid off: I've never had ANY kind of STD, whatsoever. No crabs, no herpes, no syphillus, no HIV, nothing. But you know what? Having sex is, in many ways, a crap shoot. No matter HOW careful you are, you're always taking SOME kind of risk.

As for your comment about gay communities being a disgrace... I can only say that in my opinion, you're overgeneralizing. The "gay scene" in a lot of metropolitan cities can be quite a shock to the uninitiated, to be sure... but there are also members of gay communities out there doing great things for themselves, and for others. But again, I'll use my college frat party analogy... why is it OK for THOSE guys to behave that way, and not gay guys? Because a lot of the gay guys out in the gay bars are older than fratboys? Well, I guess when you've been forced to live in the closet for years, and you're finally able to be your own person, you go through a "kid in a candystore" phase. Maybe if it were more socially acceptable for gay relationships to be recognized, and gays could "settle down" like their straight counterparts, there'd be less fratboy behavior. Or, maybe not.

As for PuyoPiyo's original post... bless your heart, you poor thing. You have too many boys and men who want to have sex with you? It sounds like you're ready for something more than sex, and most of the men in your life aren't. I've got news for you, my dear: there are a LOT of women out there in the world, as well as OTHER gay men, who feel or have felt the same as you. That's why "dating" is a difficult field to navigate, sometimes. Finding that "special someone" out there who's looking for the same thing that you are can be daunting. Just don't give up. :)

I do have a question, though, Puyo... some of these guys that you mention in your post... have they been successful in the past getting sex out of you, just by "coming over", "getting drunk", etc.? Where do you think their expectation comes from? Regardless, if you don't want these guys hanging around you just for sex, TELL them as much. If they have a problem with it, well, I guess they weren't really friends, now were they?

Yupp, it's all about the testerstone! The male hormone. Male have both testerstone and estrogen (female hormone), but have more testerstone, when a man become old, such like 50 or 60, testerstone decline and the estrogen increasing sightly. Now you wondering why older men have bigger tits compare to young guys ;) Agree with your post! :)

Yes That's correct. Some gays will not see that. Many gays I know around here in Seattle, Washington are just having sex just for fun and don't want to be in relationship... They tends to be depressed and unhappy no matter how hard they hide it. I can tell from their faces and behaviors. After sex, people become very lonely. Sometime I feel that when I got used by few guys in the past.

*nods* I felt the same thing, I feel quite used before.

Some older women don't care for sex, because their sex organs are like old American cars, they don't last long and they stopped working. After my Grandmother had 8 kids, her womb dropped.
Google it up if you don't know what "womb dropped" is. Female
sex organs can get exhausted, We women can't have sex everyday. Good luck, gay men.

Hmm, our penis will get hurt if we sex too much in a day. Plus we, males, do get exhausted if having too much sex.

Bitch, please.

First of all, gay men are no more "sex obsessed" than their straight counterparts. The difference is, in our relationships, you have two male sex drives in play. So, while I never really like to generalize, let's put things in perspective, shall we? In a stereotypical straight relationship between a man and a woman, it's usually the man that is "ready to go" at a moment's notice. Sure, there are exceptions out there, but by and large, it's a widely-accepted "inside joke" in our culture that men will drop whatever they're doing, to have sex. So is it really a big surprise that when you put TWO men together in a homosexual relationship, there's going to be HEIGHTENED libido? After all, if your partner wants it just as much as you do, and you don't have to "beg" for it, etc... don't you think most STRAIGHT men would jump at the chance? I wonder if we polled most college fraternities, what those 'red-blooded American males' would say.

As for the "STD epidemic" in the gay community... firstly, let's not pretend that STDs are a gay-only phenomenon. But if, as I assert above, gays are potentially having sex more often (given MaleSexDrive x2), then the potential DOES exist for there to be a lot of guys out there spreading disease. Especially given that gays (especially younger gays) typically have more partners than their married, "settled down" counterparts. (Well, at least, the counterparts that aren't having affairs.) And, yes, I'll be the first to agree that men (regardless of sexuality) are typically riskier than women, when it comes to sex. So again, you put two men in a sexual encounter, you ratchet up the chance that they'll "throw caution to the wind". I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying it doesn't really surprise me.

Speaking for myself, I can tell you that as a child of the 80s, and having AIDS education spoonfed to me throughout my childhood, I was (and in some ways, still am) scared as shit to do some things sexually. Don't get me wrong... I love to fuck as much as the next guy, but A) it's not worth dying for, and B) it's not worth harming my reproductive system. Thankfully, my caution has paid off: I've never had ANY kind of STD, whatsoever. No crabs, no herpes, no syphillus, no HIV, nothing. But you know what? Having sex is, in many ways, a crap shoot. No matter HOW careful you are, you're always taking SOME kind of risk.

As for your comment about gay communities being a disgrace... I can only say that in my opinion, you're overgeneralizing. The "gay scene" in a lot of metropolitan cities can be quite a shock to the uninitiated, to be sure... but there are also members of gay communities out there doing great things for themselves, and for others. But again, I'll use my college frat party analogy... why is it OK for THOSE guys to behave that way, and not gay guys? Because a lot of the gay guys out in the gay bars are older than fratboys? Well, I guess when you've been forced to live in the closet for years, and you're finally able to be your own person, you go through a "kid in a candystore" phase. Maybe if it were more socially acceptable for gay relationships to be recognized, and gays could "settle down" like their straight counterparts, there'd be less fratboy behavior. Or, maybe not.

As for PuyoPiyo's original post... bless your heart, you poor thing. You have too many boys and men who want to have sex with you? It sounds like you're ready for something more than sex, and most of the men in your life aren't. I've got news for you, my dear: there are a LOT of women out there in the world, as well as OTHER gay men, who feel or have felt the same as you. That's why "dating" is a difficult field to navigate, sometimes. Finding that "special someone" out there who's looking for the same thing that you are can be daunting. Just don't give up. :)

I do have a question, though, Puyo... some of these guys that you mention in your post... have they been successful in the past getting sex out of you, just by "coming over", "getting drunk", etc.? Where do you think their expectation comes from? Regardless, if you don't want these guys hanging around you just for sex, TELL them as much. If they have a problem with it, well, I guess they weren't really friends, now were they?

Wow, thank you for a awesome post! Of course I won't give up. :) As for your question, well, I gotta admit I did have sex with those guys but it was long ago, and you are correct, I was drunk and ended up have sex with those guys. But they still want it again, and I try my best to not play with their heart or let them do it. We are good friends, we always understand each other, but I am just getting bored of them being obessive about the sex that's all.

Men are pigs (I still like bacon though), pure and simple...which covers most of the above and sex

Personally, I think STD's can be caught by anyone, not just gay men. I did read a lot about the HIV/AIDS/STD spread but I didn't believe it when most people targeted the homosexual community. I felt this was a bias against them.

I know a few straight people who have STD's. It's not just the gay men who can get it. Straight people can catch it too.

As for having sex every day, that does not have to be a bad thing. Some people have a higher sex drive than others. it's perfectly normal. And others do have a lower sex drive. It happens to everybody.

I know what you mean, Freaky Cat. Some men who want sex 24/7 are sex addicts. I believe those men were sexually abused as children.

I know what you mean, Freaky Cat. Some men who want sex 24/7 are sex addicts. I believe those men were sexually abused as children.

Please elaborate that and provide the evidences to approve your argument why you believe that those men were sexually abused as children. Please do not take it in wrong way, I just want to know why you think so. This is new information to me.

Bitch, please.

:gpost:

Please elaborate that and provide the evidences to approve your argument why you believe that those men were sexually abused as children. Please do not take it in wrong way, I just want to know why you think so. This is new information to me.

The beginnings of sexual addiction are usually rooted in adolescence or childhood. For starters, the child often grows up in a chaotic, hostile or neglectful home. Or, the family may have been very normal otherwise, but the child grows up emotionally starved for love because affection is rarely expressed. The child may turn repeatedly to masturbation to escape the parents' violent arguments, for instance, or to make up for an unconscious lack of attention or affection.

Anonymous sex with multiple partners, "one night stands" picked up at bars, or sex with strangers in parks or restrooms, or sex in any number of anonymous situations, where sex is the object and no relationship is established with the person.

Compulsive masturbation--accompanied by mental images or thoughts about sex, or while viewing sexual images on the TV or computer screen or while looking at pornographic publications (or even while looking at non-sexual material, such as underwear or swim wear ads).

General Information

Promiscuity is an effect for some people. Having to disassociate during the sexual abuse leads to disassociating from our own bodies and sexuality - and acting out sexually. Many sex addicts were sexually abused as children. Sex addiction is not about sexual expression. Sex addiction is a defense against emotions - is a way to avoid feeling feelings.

The Crippling Shame of Incest / Sexual Abuse

The beginnings of sexual addiction are usually rooted in adolescence or childhood. For starters, the child often grows up in a chaotic, hostile or neglectful home. Or, the family may have been very normal otherwise, but the child grows up emotionally starved for love because affection is rarely expressed. The child may turn repeatedly to masturbation to escape the parents' violent arguments, for instance, or to make up for an unconscious lack of attention or affection.

That don't sounds right to me at all.

Anonymous sex with multiple partners, "one night stands" picked up at bars, or sex with strangers in parks or restrooms, or sex in any number of anonymous situations, where sex is the object and no relationship is established with the person.

That would make a person a sex addicted? I have to disagree with that. A person who is sex addicted is completely different story than what you just describled. There is much more than that. Sex addiction is just like alochol or drug addiction. Very high sex drive affects people to become sex addicted. For example, one of my ex boyfriends who I would consider a sex addiction person because he required to have sex with me at least ten times a day. No I am not kidding about that. I wasn't ready to have sex with him and he asked for an open relationship which I don't believe in and had to break up with him. He came from really good family and have almost same background where I came from. That still don't explain how it caused people to become sex addicted. In my view that sex addiction is caused by very high sex drive and loneiness. It could go away when people get older and their sex drives will slow down eventually.

Compulsive masturbation--accompanied by mental images or thoughts about sex, or while viewing sexual images on the TV or computer screen or while looking at pornographic publications (or even while looking at non-sexual material, such as underwear or swim wear ads).

Pornography does encourage people to become more and more sex obessed than ever. It is still not sex addiction. It is different type of addiction. I would consider that as psychological issue. Once you look at it and became too attracted to it. It is normal for many and many people to be like that.

General Information

Promiscuity is an effect for some people. Having to disassociate during the sexual abuse leads to disassociating from our own bodies and sexuality - and acting out sexually. Many sex addicts were sexually abused as children. Sex addiction is not about sexual expression. Sex addiction is a defense against emotions - is a way to avoid feeling feelings.

The Crippling Shame of Incest / Sexual Abuse

Both links are not working... I am not sure why...

Interesting perceptive. I personally know some people who were sexually abused, molested or raped when they were young tend to be afraid of having sex or almost have no interest to have sex again. Anyone who rapes, sex abuse or molest have serious psychological issues.

That don't sounds right to me at all.

That would make a person a sex addicted? I have to disagree with that. A person who is sex addicted is completely different story than what you just describled. There is much more than that. Sex addiction is just like alochol or drug addiction. Very high sex drive affects people to become sex addicted. For example, one of my ex boyfriends who I would consider a sex addiction person because he required to have sex with me at least ten times a day. No I am not kidding about that. I wasn't ready to have sex with him and he asked for an open relationship which I don't believe in and had to break up with him. He came from really good family and have almost same background where I came from. That still don't explain how it caused people to become sex addicted. In my view that sex addiction is caused by very high sex drive and loneiness. It could go away when people get older and their sex drives will slow down eventually.

Pornography does encourage people to become more and more sex obessed than ever. It is still not sex addiction. It is different type of addiction. I would consider that as psychological issue. Once you look at it and became too attracted to it. It is normal for many and many people to be like that.

Both links are not working... I am not sure why...

Interesting perceptive. I personally know some people who were sexually abused, molested or raped when they were young tend to be afraid of having sex or almost have no interest to have sex again. Anyone who rapes, sex abuse or molest have serious psychological issues.

Most men have a faithful, happy, & stable sex life with their wives. A man
related to me and his wife have been together 15 years. And they have 4 sons and 2 daughters. It doesn't seem like 15 years to him, it seems like yesterday. He is 45 years old. Most men don't brag about sex online.
You don't see Dr. Phil McGraw in forum, do you? There are many
men like Dr. Phil. And they behave normal. I would love to marry someone
like Dr. Phil. I wish to meet a good man. Those statistics about marriage
and divorce aren't true, because nobody asked us. :roll: They probably
did these statistics in Hollywood. Media likes to put negative things
in our heads.

Most men have a faithful, happy, & stable sex life with their wives. A man
related to me and his wife have been together 15 years. And they have 4 sons and 2 daughters. It doesn't seem like 15 years to him, it seems like yesterday. He is 45 years old. Most men don't brag about sex online.

You don't see Dr. Phil McGraw in forum, do you? There are many
men like Dr. Phil. And they behave normal. I would love to marry someone
like Dr. Phil. I wish to meet a good man. Those statistics about marriage
and divorce aren't true, because nobody asked us. :roll: They probably
did these statistics in Hollywood. Media likes to put negative things
in our heads.

Are you saying that heterosexual men are better than homosexual men?

I don't always agree with Dr. Phil. I watched his talk show while I was at the gym and I am not impressed with the way he handle the situations.

I noticed that negative in some of your posts about sex. Some of you beleive to have sex once in a while... or older women don't care for sex etc. Have sex doesn´t mean that you are slut or whatever that´s because you & your partner or friend agree each other to have sex with no serious relationship.

A healthy sex life: 10 reasons to make love
A healthy sex life: 10 reasons to make love

Sex makes people healthy, cheerful, strong, beautiful and sleepy
Sex makes people healthy, cheerful, strong, beautiful and sleepy - Pravda.Ru

You don´t have to sex if you do not feel want. It´s no good if you feel being force to have sex that´s because your partner or friend want it. It´s important to consider your feeling either you want to have sex or not... It´s healthy but mainly important is consider sex safety.

It´s unfair to play people´s feeling to have sex because it make them beleive that you love them then end heartbreaking... no good. If you feel want to have sex with your partner or friend without serious relationship with them then let them know first then they will appreciate your honestly. It´s their or your feeling/decision...

I agree that it´s not normal to have sex all the time 24/7...

This is for heterosexual & homosexual/lesbian, I am referring to with my post.

Back