...... Why my dog is the best one ....

peacefulgentle

Reaction score
Why my dog is the best one...

*She is always glad to see me.
*She does not mind if I don't look good.
*She brings me a tennis ball. She knows I love to throw it.
*She is loyal.
*She asks for very little.
*She watches over me as I sleep... beware!

Maybe your dog is the best one too.

Dedicated to Albert E., Kenja, Roger, Ursa, Fedor, Corrie, Dozer, Heidi, Spooky, and Sandy.

Yeah, my hearing dog, Snickers, is the best! But, of course, I said that about my childhood pets, too. Since Snickers is my first hearing dog and not a pet, she doesn't have her work cut out for herself, but she did when she first started.

My guide, Heartsong is also one strong loyal dog with a little mischief under his paws of course! :D

my guide dog tigger can respond to commands in asl and voice, shows me affection by giving me hugs, her paw and eating on command. she can also walk slower to accommodate my severe carpal tunnel syndrome and will respond to the sound of my name being called or the phone ringing (she will gently nudge my hands to alert me). she also alerts me to a knock at the door as well as the fire alarm. once tigger is replaced by my third guide, that dog will have a *very* difficult set of paws to fill! :)

I must admit I love all kinds of animals.

Dogs have a beautiful way of communicating with their eyes.

This is my sister's yellow Lab, Mia.

I just love snuggling with her as her eyes tells a tale.
n745550061_1542218_8389.jpg

my dog is best in my life i am lucky to have him in my life

knows to cheer me up when i am depressed
sleep with me and cuddle
he knows to be a Imp when he feel like

this thread reminds me of the old kennel-ration commercial that used to go, "my dog's better than your dog. my dog's better than yours. my dog's better 'cause he gets kennel-ration. my dog's better than yours." LOL!

Back