Why I don't have many friends(rant)

Why do I have the feeling this woman is quite a bit younger than you?

Maybe she needs lessons in maturity or maybe she is looking for Daddy. The Daddy kink might be fun for you. I think she has earned a good spanking for this one.

It might be time to turn the thermostat up instead of down.

A woman doesn't have to be 'quite a bit younger' to be immature and have 'Daddy issues' or even require a spanking for her behavior.

There are quite a few women over the age of 40 who act like spoiled entitled 16 year olds.

Somehow I don't think one of those older brats would have gotten through his screening process.

"Older brats" as you put it probably know how to shield their shortcomings and be charming/adorable. Not everyone can see through women (or men for that matter) like this right off the bat.. it takes time and actions like this woman is doing to Derek.

I know of one female who is somewhere around 35- a complete...well I'm not going to put how I actually feel about her but men fall all over her, she also knows how to put on a show to fool people.. including HER OWN FAMILY. Course her family is already in denial about a bunch of stuff anyway but the point is, there are all flavors and even the best 'screening process' can fail.

sure I don't have many friends but just think positive.. ;) u have a beautiful gf and sometimes freinds doesn't understand so they don't want be 3rd wheel so.. go figures but so far I am concerned I'm still single but i don't really depend on freinds to have fun I can always have fun on my own once in a while ;) so why not try double date with your gf and her friends so that way u can have a guy to hang out with while your gf chat with friend for a girl talk? really I was just suggesting no big deal like I said just think positive that's all ;)

sure I don't have many friends but just think positive.. ;) u have a beautiful gf and sometimes freinds doesn't understand so they don't want be 3rd wheel so.. go figures but so far I am concerned I'm still single but i don't really depend on freinds to have fun I can always have fun on my own once in a while ;) so why not try double date with your gf and her friends so that way u can have a guy to hang out with while your gf chat with friend for a girl talk? really I was just suggesting no big deal like I said just think positive that's all ;)

HUH?? This is not a double date , and the OP made it clear he does not like the idea for paying his g/f two friends . There is nothing positive about being taken advantage of and that is just what his g/f is going , she what the OP to pay for her AND her 2 friends . I would never had asked a b/f to pay for a friend , I once asked a friend if she wanted to go the movie with my b/f and me and I paid for my friend NOT my b/f .

Back