Why hello there

Athena_king

Reaction score
I was recently given the diagnoses of moderately severe hearing loss. I'm 14 and a musician/actor/writer/scholar, so it hit pretty hard. My parents like to pretend that I'm not HoH.

I was recently given the diagnoses of moderately severe hearing loss. I'm 14 and a musician/actor/writer/scholar, so it hit pretty hard. My parents like to pretend that I'm not HoH.

At 14 didn't your parent or parents go with you to the audiologist? Just curious if they saw your hearing test and if it was explained to them.

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

Hi my name is Faith. I'm 13 and I'm deaf. I am also a musician and actress. I would love to be your friend!!:welcome:

At 14 didn't your parent or parents go with you to the audiologist? Just curious if they saw your hearing test and if it was explained to them.

You would think parents where more educated about their child hearing lost today or at least wanted to be more educated about it.

Back