Why gossip? I mean......

yagazn

Reaction score
It's just a question about this topic.

Well, I've met some Ddeaf/Hhoh
who says, "Ddeaf/Hhoh world easy gossip" because of small world?.

Some bad gossip some good gossip. bad habit gossip?
Is it okay to gossip bad things about people?

I don't mean to offend anyone who see this.

Why gossip?.

People, who gossip, do not find theirselves interesting enough to talk about.

and they dont have a life so they gossip which is pathetic thing to do. :roll:

isnt that what people do?? we all gossip its part of our nature not becuz of we are deaf, as you all say hearies do gossip we do not hear it, but they do....like on tv, we have tv shows that talks about the movie stars...who is split up, who is sick whatever the problem is.....and theres some people thats all they do is gossip...which is wrong, if you cannot say anything nice about someone then dont say it at all.but if a person expresses a concern about the other person....then i think its ok.....its a 2 way street..it all depends on who u talked about, and how u say it...

LOL! dont we all???
Thats the fact of life!
so whateverrrrr.....:dunno2:

pssst!
i dont mind gossiping a little and
listening to it either, lol!

isnt that what people do?? we all gossip its part of our nature not becuz of we are deaf, as you all say hearies do gossip we do not hear it, but they do....like on tv, we have tv shows that talks about the movie stars...who is split up, who is sick whatever the problem is.....and theres some people thats all they do is gossip...which is wrong, if you cannot say anything nice about someone then dont say it at all.but if a person expresses a concern about the other person....then i think its ok.....its a 2 way street..it all depends on who u talked about, and how u say it...

:werd: People gossip all the time, telling others what happened, and how they truly feel about someone. But, if gossip is a lie, then it's wrong to lie about someone.

Agreed! but I’m not interested in hearing "mean" gossip even though I've heard a lot of "mean" gossip going around behind my back too. In a way, it helps me determine who's really my friends.

Yeah, it is..sad fact of life especially when it is hurtful and
untruthful.
People love to hear bad things about people
than good things, why i dont know. :dunno2:

Yea...guilty of that before and trying to improve myself not to get myself involved in mean gossip. It is not a good feeling about myself when I engage in mean gossip and I ask myself,,why did I do that?

However, I have never made up gossip about anyone. No reason to.

Agreed! but I’m not interested in hearing "mean" gossip even though I've heard a lot of "mean" gossip going around behind my back too. In a way, it helps me determine who's really my friends.

*nods* It also helps to determine who is two-face also.

Yea...guilty of that before and trying to improve myself not to get myself involved in mean gossip. It is not a good feeling about myself when I engage in mean gossip and I ask myself,,why did I do that?

However, I have never made up gossip about anyone. No reason to.

Exactly my sentiments! It is so easy to get into it once we get going
into the gossip *sigh* then later, i think the same thing..why did i
gossip like that? Oh, of course, i never, ever MAKE UP ANY
gossip about anybody, thats just not me.

Exactly my sentiments! It is so easy to get into it once we get going
into the gossip *sigh* then later, i think the same thing..why did i
gossip like that? Oh, of course, i never, ever MAKE UP ANY
gossip about anybody, thats just not me.

I know...so easy to get into it. LOL!

Right, someone wanted to sue me for slander about telling someone else about what he did to me. He said I was gossiping about him and wanted to sue me for slander. I was like only if I was lying but since what he did to me wasnt made up, cant sue me for slander. Ha! However, at that time, I realized I told way too many people about what he did to me and it got around in the Deaf community. Oopps...learned from my mistake to be careful next time.

Right, someone wanted to sue me for slander about telling someone else about what he did to me. He said I was gossiping about him and wanted to sue me for slander. I was like only if I was lying but since what he did to me wasnt made up, cant sue me for slander. Ha! However, at that time, I realized I told way too many people about what he did to me and it got around in the Deaf community. Oopps...learned from my mistake to be careful next time.

Interesting, I forgot about "slander".

Yeppers. Can't be slander when its true!

Back