Why Catch Me While You Can Locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.A.W.

Reaction score
I Am Upset, Why They Locked On Bobby's Story.

Thread was closed due to the fact that many posts were being off-topic--if you will take notice of the last post by another moderator, hopefully that will clear it up any reasons for the fact the thread was 'closed' yet still up for viewing. ;)

I understand how you feel, dear R.A.W. I would suggest you do that like what Roadrunner say.

Check with Wisdomlady then she can contact the moderator who lock her thread and see what the moderator says.

RAW for reasons they locked it because of personal or bashing something but
as for myself I know what I have been going through this situations just like your brother. Let me tell u something, RAW U need to let your brother go cuz of what I have been through with my sister and her ex hubby which was worst than your brother but I am suggesting you to let it go. I dont want u to go to be victimize just like I was. Okie. I hope u understood that. For reasons its locked cuz it s too much personal or bashing. Ok..

PurrMeow

PurrMeow said:
as for myself I know what I have been going through this situations just like your brother. Let me tell u something, RAW U need to let your brother go cuz of what I have been through with my sister and her ex hubby which was worst than your brother but I am suggesting you to let it go. I dont want u to go to be victimize just like I was. Okie. I hope u understood that. For reasons its locked cuz it s too much personal or bashing. Ok..

PurrMeow

I think you confuse R.A.W with other person. R.A.W. is Bobby's victim, not brother.

PurrMeow said:

PurrMeow

The reason real for the topics to be locked cuz AD'ers have posted way off topics not to stay on the topics so that is why it was locked. Maybe in time it will be unlocked. I am praying for that. I understand the Mod had to locked it cuz of went off topics doesnt related to the topics it sad yea.

yea they are right.. dont wanna worse in here... better locked! :locked:

Well.....Thanks alot to dberry100 have to come in here and ruin it all :mad2:

HEY dont blame on dberry over this...this has nothing to do with him and he is not only one that is way out of line. I could tell few members being out of line as well....

Just dont bring up any more problems in here please....That would be apperciated...

Shiva said:
HEY dont blame on dberry over this...this has nothing to do with him and he is not only one that is way out of line. I could tell few members being out of line as well....

Just dont bring up any more problems in here please....That would be apperciated...

yes it is something to do with him....you dont even read dberry's thread or wisdomlady's thread. you just dont understand the victims' feeling....im fed up with you.. you are not the moderator. if you have problem with me then talk to me in PM. you dont have to tell me in here. im so fed up with you. ur on ignore list permanently. also it is the moderator's job to tell them if they being out of line as well. it is not your job.

RedWolf said:
yes it is something to do with him....you dont even read dberry's thread or wisdomlady's thread. you just dont understand the victims' feeling....im fed up with you.. you are not the moderator. if you have problem with me then talk to me in PM. you dont have to tell me in here. im so fed up with you. ur on ignore list permanently. also it is the moderator's job to tell them if they being out of line as well. it is not your job.

Oh, wow ! :lol: Congratulations !! I agree with you. ;)

R.A.W. said:
I Am Upset, Why They Locked On Bobby's Story.
here from today newpaper in Chico, Ca . Please still support the cops in Ny and here in Oroville or chico. :
View this article
View Chico Enterprise Record

Deaf man arrested for alleged prescription fraud in Butte County and New York

GREG WELTER - Staff Writer
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 -

Butte County sheriff's investigators uncovered numerous local victims of prescription fraud last week after arresting a deaf man wanted for similar crimes in New York.

Robert Lee Berry, 51, allegedly used his disability to help him obtain large quantities of prescription drugs through numerous doctors and pharmacies in the Chico and Oroville areas.

The suspect moved to Oroville about three months ago from south central New York, where, over a period of years, he allegedly befriended several people in the deaf community, then stole money from them to buy prescription drugs. He particularly targeted cough medicines containing morphine.

Berry became infamous for the callous advantage he took of people with his same disability, earning him the label "The Dillinger of the deaf."

He was first arrested two weeks ago in Oroville on two felony counts of forgery from Tioga County, N.Y. He made bail, but on Thursday was rearrested.

He was booked into the Butte County Jail in Oroville with bail set at $500,000. Sheriff's detective Eric Christopher said the high bond is warranted because Berry is a definite flight risk.

The suspect left New York before authorities there could serve the warrant on the forgery charges.

About 65 deaf victims in the area near Binghampton, N.Y., known as the Southern Tier, have signed petitions asking for his extradition.

The case against Berry in Butte County is still being investigated. It's unknown how many members of the local deaf community he may have contacted and possibly victimized.

Christopher said Berry successfully obtained enough illegal prescriptions to be selling them, but doesn't know if he did.

He said the suspect is trying to satisfy a serious drug habit, and that there are "stacks of evidence" in the case.

Berry is being charged with 24 counts of illegally obtaining prescription medicines.

Authorities in New York were actively seeking the man for years, but he eluded them.

In one well-documented case last year, Berry met Brenda Palmigiano, of Rochester, N.Y. while she was teaching a defensive driving course. He took her pain medications after she had surgery, and used her money to purchase additional prescription drugs.

She filed a criminal complaint against him, and helped another couple victimized by Berry to do the same.

Christopher said investigating a case where the suspect is deaf and nearly all the witnesses and victims are deaf has been challenging.

"Some of the victims are very proud of their independence, and embarrassed that they've been taken advantage of by another deaf person," he said.

New York authorities haven't decided if they'll seek Berry's extradition.

Staff writer Greg Welter can be reached at 896-7768 or gwelter@chicoer.com.

Sent By: 64.12.116.11

Liebling:-))) said:
I think you confuse R.A.W with other person. R.A.W. is Bobby's victim, not brother.

OOPSY Forgiveeeeeeeeeee me, RAW?? :sadwave: HEY RAW can you :slap: me?? :rofl:

PurrMeow

read it again, redwolf and wisdomlady i say dberry is not ONLY ONE be blamed at this. Like i say OTHERS were bashing as we speak of. I am not on his side or anyone's side. I am simiple saying this dont need bring up anymore now that the topic has been locked and It dont need to be OPENED up AGAIN until Moderator say so....

Shiva said:
read it again, redwolf and wisdomlady i say dberry is not ONLY ONE be blamed at this. Like i say OTHERS were bashing as we speak of. I am not on his side or anyone's side. I am simiple saying this dont need bring up anymore now that the topic has been locked and It dont need to be OPENED up AGAIN until Moderator say so....
hey why u on here ?
pls u leave here pls

TweetyBird said:
yea they are right.. dont wanna worse in here... better locked! :locked:
Yeah! Tweety, Shvia, and Roadrunner: Your well-saying are beautiful posts.. Some of you read their post at once and accpet that what mods locked thread up for some reasons like topic off or somethings.. Like some did blame on me for no reason, now blame on shvia or dberry.. without blame on shvia or dberry.. they did nothing do with with you people.. I agreed with her[shvia] 's sayings that what She asked you, please don't bring problem or bashing or blames or betrayal in this raw's thread when some who bring topic off or soemthing like that.. I asking you to have accpeting that "Why Catch Me While You Can" had been :locked: by mods. Forget about Why Catch Me While You Can .. no blames or harsh words here in this thread as ruin R.A.W's thread... move on and enjoy with AD threads around.. I want peace and enjoy in all threads.. Good Luck! ;)

wow! before 15 counts now gone up to 24 counts. more charges piling up to him. BB never learned his lesson geez....how sad...

ckfarbes said:
Yeah! Tweety, Shvia, and Roadrunner: Your well-saying are beautiful posts.. Some of you read their post at once and accpet that what mods locked thread up for some reasons like topic off or somethings.. Like some did blame on me for no reason, now blame on shvia or dberry.. without blame on shvia or dberry.. they did nothing do with with you people.. I agreed with her[shvia] 's sayings that what She asked you, please don't bring problem or bashing or blames or betrayal in this raw's thread when some who bring topic off or soemthing like that.. I asking you to have accpeting that "Why Catch Me While You Can" had been :locked: by mods. Forget about Why Catch Me While You Can .. no blames or harsh words here in this thread as ruin R.A.W's thread... move on and enjoy with AD threads around.. I want peace and enjoy in all threads.. Good Luck! ;)

you sounded so happy to see that thread was locked do you? Only the moderator will ask me not to bring problem or bashing. It is not YOUR job telling me that. Only Roadrunner can tell me that. Same for Shiva. It is not Shiva's job to tell me that either. RAW brought up the topic about BB want to know why that thread was locked up. That thread is now famous all around deaf communities. Even it already ended up in Deafweekly, MSN Groups, and lot of other website just to apprenhend the terrible criminal who been pilfering alot of deaf people in deaf communites. I am sure Alex is feeling great about that thread is more famous than it is. More Deaf people is coming in seeing the thread. You should appreciate that he is already captured but what you dont appreciate that thread already locked up the victims' thread which it is started by wisdomlady. Would you let a criminal run around terrorizing the neighborhood without news, radio, newspaper, or even website and you wouldnt know what going on? Without those, the criminal will continue on victimizing those people. I am really appreciated that wisdomlady had started that thread and it is very important for victims to let out the anger that bottled up inside them. And I also appreciated that wisdomlady started that thread just to touch all of Deaf communites throughout the proud United State of America, to apprehend this terrible sick person and stop him from scaring those victims. Thank you wisdomlady for your courage to stand up and speak up for yourself and speaking on behalf of the victims. I also thank Sabrina, Cyberred, RAW and other victims who wrote "catch me as you can" for speaking up and your courage to stand up and be strong, dont give up. Your nightmares are now ended. I am proud of you people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back