Why Buick?

if you don't like those, then why are you suggesting craps for her? :lol:

Because she support american like my interpreter. She won't buy any Europe or Japan vehicles. Even she have a lot problem with her vehicles for heater core and she still stay stay with american vehicles. It make sense to me since Reba and my interpreter were soldier.

Because she support american like my interpreter. She won't buy any Europe or Japan vehicles. Even she have a lot problem with her vehicles for heater core and she still stay stay with american vehicles. It make sense to me since Reba and my interpreter were soldier.

but.... her Jeep's made from Mexico. and her husband rides Korean motorcycle.

It's because people like them and me like simple car with less computers - easy to maintain and easy to fix. simple vehicle with simple function and can do everything. I don't like any of modern cars. Expensive. Unreliable. Weird looking. What you think why I don't have a car for 2+ years?

but.... her Jeep's made from Mexico. and her husband rides Korean motorcycle.

It's because people like them and me like simple car with less computers - easy to maintain and easy to fix. simple vehicle with simple function and can do everything. I don't like any of modern cars. Expensive. Unreliable. Weird looking. What you think why I don't have a car for 2+ years?

At point, Chrysler is american since it's design.

Most American vehicles made from Canada and Mexico since 80-90's and most Japan vehicles made from American since 90's. It's old news.

It's all depend how design it was. Like engine without computer then if something wrong with engine or transmission without driver know then engine works so hard than normal then mechanical will fail. If with computer detect then it will shut down or alerts to driver before mechanical become damage. Most V8 cars without computer and nothing of them make more than 15MPG. Now V8 cars with computer can made almost 30MPG. The computer gave almsot 50% more of fuel efficient. There is always positive and negative. That's all I care about fuel efficient, safety, and high performance.

Yes, I agreed with you, I still prefer old school manual transmission over auto transmission for long life, stable at bad weather, cheap and easy to repair.

I own Subaru car for over 7 years without problem till last year. It was not bad for japan design.

If you don't want headache with computers issues then stay away from most Europe vehicles.

nbx3q8.jpg

At point, Chrysler is american since it's design.

Most American vehicles made from Canada and Mexico since 80-90's and most Japan vehicles made from American since 90's. It's old news.

It's all depend how design it was. Like engine without computer then if something wrong with engine or transmission without driver know then engine works so hard than normal then mechanical will fail. If with computer detect then it will shut down or alerts to driver before mechanical become damage. Most V8 cars without computer and nothing of them make more than 15MPG. Now V8 cars with computer can made almost 30MPG. The computer gave almsot 50% more of fuel efficient. There is always positive and negative. That's all I care about fuel efficient, safety, and high performance.

Yes, I agreed with you, I still prefer old school manual transmission over auto transmission for long life, stable at bad weather, cheap and easy to repair.

I own Subaru car for over 7 years without problem till last year. It was not bad for japan design.

If you don't want headache with computers issues then stay away from most Europe vehicles.

right. it's not about being silly patriotic. it's about practicality.

:lol:
I have wondered about that too! I had my first car buick... not too bad though.

I have seen black guys driving with big silver rims. What's up with that? Why was that so important to them? I am not trying to be racist or don't want to be rude or anything like that. I am just wanting to get to know them what they like into the most. *curiosity* :/

I have seen black guys driving with big silver rims. What's up with that? Why was that so important to them? I am not trying to be racist or don't want to be rude or anything like that. I am just wanting to get to know them what they like into the most. *curiosity* :/

Not just black. It's gangsta culture and they think big rims made them looks cool like pimp car.

I sold a '77 Caprice wagon recently to 2 white folks. To be honest, I was expecting to possibly get a black buyer when I put it up on the market.

I remember when I drove it, a black guy driving a Lexus gave me a thumb up. Yeah, I'm aware that those are popular with black folks. I see a lot of black folks driving Caprices around where I live.

Its because Buick is a huge seller in China for GM.. That is why they kept the Buick line after the bailout...

You obviously do not realize that a huge number of foreign vehicle brands are made here in the usa and many USA brand vehicles are made in other countries such as Mexico and Canada

You obviously do not realize that a huge number of foreign vehicle brands are made here in the usa and many USA brand vehicles are made in other countries such as Mexico and Canada

You obviously don't know about me. I already knew about that. Even I told my old interpreter that some Chevy does not made in USA and she dont care as they design from USA. Did you know that chevy Aveo made in korea?

Even I knew some Honda,some Subaru, and some Toyota made in USA. How I know? Check VIN.

From my understanding out there, Buicks are a good alternative to Cadillacs because Cadillac has changed from just luxury cruisers to luxury high-performance. You will notice CTS, ATS, etc. They are now designed to compete against European high performance luxury cars because the average age of shoppers in the past has gotten older and not buying anymore. The sales sagged. Therefore they need freshness. And more expensive.

Buick is getting luxury itself. In my opinion, Buick is a good alternative to GM Loyalists who wanted to stay luxury, not high performance luxury.

I met many designers in Detroit and they are quite various of race really. We Caucasians are in the minority in the automobile design industry! Already for the Big Three in Detroit, two out of three are Blacks (Ed Welburn, VP of Design at GM; and Ralph Gilles, VP of Design and President of Design of Chrysler Group Motorsports). I had dinner with Ralph and I can see why he was promoted several times since we had dinner. I had dinner with him along with other Chrysler designers and people from AutoWeek back in 2004.

because it's part of generation history as first amp like rapper beats, color, and size of cars'.

Not just black. It's gangsta culture and they think big rims made them looks cool like pimp car.

50/50... i was young boy and i been wanted to purchase CADILLAC Deville-DTS, 1994-1999, 2000-2011 but pricey over gas/replair because my dad is fan of Cadillac Bougham since i grow up. Right now, i have a 2006 Cadillac CTS because they r smooth driving, smell money inside, silver rim 22'', and sunroof. My dad and i are not gangsta but it's how they look beautiful cars to our minded! It's depend on individuating people's favor. My nigga had 1972 oldsmobile 442 with big rim 26'', big amp, and 5 tv screen in it because he believe in generation tradition history like we have. For your information. Hope y'all understand what i mean, thanks ;)

I don't like Buick...not my style....it feels..I don't know....

Butt ugly? I have NEVER liked the style of that brand. Never, ever. I don't get it.

Now, the classic Jeep CJ series, Land Rovers, International Harvesters, now we're talking...

So when you will become "old people" So you plan to buy a Buick?

Nope. I think the Jeep Wrangler I have is probably the last "new-to-me" vehicle I will ever buy. In 20 years' time, I will probably put it through its first restoration cycle, if I keep it that long.

Back