Who's the Biggest A@@hole in AD?

C.C.Sinned said:

I'm a ASSHOLE and I approved this message!!!

all standard disclaimers apply:

Legal yada yada yada...

You covered your asshole very nicely! :thumb:

Levonian said:
You covered your asshole very nicely! :thumb:
Yes, again thank you for the help. Your advice was good. Not as good as the advice I got in prison to cover my asshole. "If you're in the shower & drop the soap. DO NOT pick it up..." :dizzy:

Lev, try to remember that if you get captured and sent to a lab...

C.C.Sinned said:
Lev, try to remember that if you get captured and sent to a lab...

I’m fully prepared for that possibility. I have the words "ONE WAY ONLY" tattooed on my butt in big red letters. But with my luck, they’ll probably stick me in a cage with an illiterate 800 pound male gorilla named ‘Bubba’.:Ohno:
runaway.gif

Levonian said:
I’m fully prepared for that possibility. I have the words "ONE WAY ONLY" tattooed on my butt in big red letters. But with my luck, they’ll probably stick me in a cage with an illiterate 800 pound male gorilla named ‘Bubba’.:Ohno:
runaway.gif
Oh No!!! He may go bananas
Liebe-machen.gif
:Ohno:

Levonian said:
You forgot to add that all standard disclaimers apply:

1. I am not a professional asshole, and any claim to being an asshole should not be interpreted as professional opinion.

2. Test results were obtained under laboratory conditions, and your results at home may vary.

3. My claim to being an asshole may be invalid in Kentucky, Maine, Puerto Rico, Guam, and some jurisdictions in Florida.

4. My claim to being an asshole does not imply any written or expressed contract.

5. No animals were harmed during my becoming an asshole.

6. Only your doctor can tell you if becoming an asshole is right for you. Consult a qualified medical practitioner before beginning any program to become an asshole.

:mrgreen: :booty:

Now THIS is funny!!!!!!!!

Check on my clean anus ! I ate alot of bananas !! :shock:

PR_28039.jpg

Mayflower never complains his asshole !

I've noticed more of :locked: :locked: :locked: and this other crappy junk in this general chat thread.. whoever uses :locked: too much are ASSHOLES!!! THEY CAN GO LIVE IN PADLOCK JUNKYARD FILLED WITH THOSE STINKY :locked: AND THEY CAN GET LOST!!!

Attachments

• threadclosed.gif
    threadclosed.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 1
racheleggert said:
I've noticed more of :locked: :locked: :locked: and this other crappy junk in this general chat thread.. whoever uses :locked: too much are ASSHOLES!!! THEY CAN GO LIVE IN PADLOCK JUNKYARD FILLED WITH THOSE STINKY :locked: AND THEY CAN GET LOST!!!

nah.....they should be locked in padded room with padded wall same as in mental hospital for crazy people with straightjacket that where they lives in lol

Katzie said:
Deaf24fan, you just read my mind. I like you. :mrgreen:

I dunno if I would like to have the boobs as the last image I see before my eyes go the way of ur chopsticks. :bye:

Back