whos that hot chick?

Yes, this is the internet, and you can say whatever you want, but at least give it some thought before going, "She needs more meat on her bones."

Oh please... what, we're not allowed to make fun of anyone? I don't want to hang out in a chat room where we have to censor having a little fun. Can't offend the fat people, skinny people, deaf people, hearing people, blonde people, bald people, black people, white people, blah, blah, blah. I don't exclude myself from this, either.

BTW, you look fine (lovely, even). But you could use a little thicker skin IMHO.

Oh please... what, we're not allowed to make fun of anyone? I don't want to hang out in a chat room where we have to censor having a little fun. Can't offend the fat people, skinny people, deaf people, hearing people, blonde people, bald people, black people, white people, blah, blah, blah. I don't exclude myself from this, either.

BTW, you look fine (lovely, even). But you could use a little thicker skin IMHO.

That's fine, but what happens if I say, "Anyone who thinks this woman is anorexic is just a jealous fat ass"?

^^It would only help my point. You have every right to say that!

Anyone who thinks this woman is too skinny is a jealous fat ass.

:)

mpinsky i think you look pretty and perfectly healthy. ignore these dumbasses :D

for a while i was a tad bit chubby, then i started to eat in smaller portions and now i'm 106 lbs. i think that's a healthy weight considering my height (5'1)

for a while i was a tad bit chubby, then i started to eat in smaller portions and now i'm 106 lbs. i think that's a healthy weight considering my height (5'1)

Good for you. Overeating is probably the main cause of obesity. It's not necessarily eating fatty foods and such, it's just eating so much food that your body doesn't know what to do with it. My mother is obese and whenever I go visit, I shake my head at how much she eats. I tried talking to her about it (lol!), but got yelled at. Oh well.

Good for you. Overeating is probably the main cause of obesity. It's not necessarily eating fatty foods and such, it's just eating so much food that your body doesn't know what to do with it. My mother is obese and whenever I go visit, I shake my head at how much she eats. I tried talking to her about it (lol!), but got yelled at. Oh well.

i think it's good that you're concerned about her weight.. obesity can lead to many health problems. it was also all that dairy i was eating that caused my weight gain :lol: i have cut back ever since

I think there is a lot of confusion about what the "right" weight is even if you take height into consideration.

I've seen Dr charts that say I am overweight and other Dr charts that say I am not overweight. You have to decide for yourself if you are comfortable with your weight.

I don't let others judge me and I wont judge you. :)

Cheetah is bang on - forget the scale and go with how you feel about yourself. A scale can be absolutely demoralizing even for absolutely perfectly healthy weight women.

though my pediatrician says that im perfectly fine, i find myself a little bit chubby (4'11 and 104 lbs) my family agrees

15 years ago I was 5'4" and 104 pounds. Today I am 5'5" and 145. I feel VERY chunky compared to what I used to be. :shock:

Heh. I am a happy round grandma. I have a big comfy lap and soft places for baby heads. I can get a fussy baby to nap in about 0.2
Disgruntled college kids come to me for comforting hugs and I freely give them. They all say its like a recharge. Me too! I love "getting my batteries recharged" lol

My doc says its ok for me to be big, not HUGE. Big is just right for comfort.

I know I am overweight. According to the charts, they say I am "morbidly obese". I don't think it's quite that bad, but I do have 95 to lose to be really comfortable. I am 5'5" and currently 243. My heaviest was 315 and my lightest, after being an adult, was 152. I used to be underweight until I turned 13, then it ballooned. Losing it has been hard since I can't exercise the lower body. All in all, I am healthy. No major medical issues, just fibromyalgia. My blood pressure is very good, all my blood work is excellent and all.

My daughter thinks she is fat. She has a flat stomach. Her hips are a little think, but I think that's from me. She's 6'4" and is now 160.

Back