Who works out and what type do you use?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I used to dance alot by chorography but not lately.. I am gonna try Winsor Pilates workout DVD to see if I like it or not. I hope it'll work for me. What about you guys? :)

i usually do tae bo....but i walk..and find other ways of exercising cuz i get bored with the same thing..i need a variety

I walk as much as I can - I used to attend a gym years ago and did weights and push ups, etc...and power walked for 3 hours each morning and evenings for a year (1996-97). Nowadays, I just walk as much as I can...just can't be bothered with anything at this stage as my place's too small to accommodate a gym outfit and room. :P

I don't work out on purpose. :o I work out when my boys play rough with me. :applause:

I work out on a regular basis.

Motorcross (Yes, it's HELLUVA workout)
BMX
Weight Training
Running
Basketball (park)
Football (camp/training)
And my job (consistantly lifting 50+ lbs over my head -- doesn't sound hard, but do it for 12 hours straight and you won't feel your arms by the end of the night)

I pretty much work out in my work. I tweaked up my 3 blader and made it more faster so im joggin everyday like 20 miles each day. And when I come home I runs some more on the threadmill sometimes I go to the highschool track and run for like 10 miles more then lift wieghts. Also use the punching bag. Gotta keep in shape.

i love denise austin video on LifeTime Channel every morning from monday to friday for one hour :7am to 8am: i always copy them then do them in afternoon or evening :)

i like rollerblading and biking but due to the increase of perverts in cars trying to hit on me........I backed off...... :( but I am a guest of my friend when she goes to the gym so I get to do the biking and some treadmil on there....I am not into weights or toning my body you know.....

wolfy...20 miles every day!? it's not hella normal mmm.

i see normal is about 3 or less.

20 miles run would probably led you an hr or 2 hrs

Originally posted by vvti low rolla

20 miles in an hour or 2 hours?! :laugh2:

The nature here in Norway is so beautiful, I love taking walks and jogs around - I do need to lose weight..... my cats keep me company without a leash even. :ily: Leo!

I do nothing. My body just smiple burn up faster. I keep slim. :)

For my abs, I just workout in natural way by sit-up.

Originally posted by vvti low rolla

We work in the rich ppl area and their big ass area. We work 9 hrs everyday and we got 2 (or more if the area is small) places to go. It takes 3 hrs to cut grass front and back yard (about 20 miles all together) after that we walk like a mile or for edging, triming, pick up the piles (in some places), plant some flowers, put mulch, ect. (depends) We are one of the 4 fast group of 7 crews.

I don't mind trying out Pilates but one main question - how does one get motivated to work out? i have no desire to work out but I would like to get started.. any ideas?

cross training hybird of carido kickboxing and tae kwon do

It actually fit me and my style very well, I'm interested to study and train in other styles of martial arts.

Back