Who will win the Super Bowl?

Guess you need to root for the only birds, I believe (not paying much attention), still in the running. The Seahawks. :lol:

Yea...my aunt and cousin live in Seattle. However, another aunt and cousins live in Denver so...dunno who to root for. See how today plays out.

Colts vs Patriots and Packers vs Seahawks... let's see who is going to Superbowl next...

Yea, they did. It was a hot game! Darn that the Ravens lost. Now, my Cardinals, Eagles, and Ravens are finished so I don't know who to root for. I just don't want the Cowgirls to win and I will be happy!

You should root for your division. After all, that's why they play, the object is to send the best team to the bowl.

Here's your conference title game information for Sunday:

Screenshot_2015-01-16-15-21-23_zps6y7zghkg.png

Best of luck to those still alive. Super Bowl is in 2 weeks from this Sunday.

Thank's for posting that Mark, I was just wondering when the games were on.

Thank's for posting that Mark, I was just wondering when the games were on.

You're welcome. I wanted to post it so people can make plans as needed. Pretty sure I'll have my own plans 2 weeks from Sunday, but what, I have no idea.

I'm sure Rio will post here soon. I'm guessing she will say the Patriot's. HAHA

I haven't followed football at all this year. 49ers played awful.
Of course, not even worried about the drama over the ball situation. I am focused on Superbowl

I am getting tried of hearing the news called this 'Breaking news' every time
come on TV . Deflated footballs is not breaking news .

Read somewhere and it made me....:hmm:...footballs are blown up inside, then taken outside in the cold....does that make them deflate somewhat?

I saw on the weather report that it was not cold enough to made the footballs deflate , I thought about that too. I can't find a link for this .

Back