Who will win the Super Bowl?

Happy Ravens won but sad about my Cards. Oh well.

Not happy that the Cowgirls won...ggggrrrrr

Too many on the Cards roster decimated by injuries......

Too many on the Cards roster decimated by injuries......

They got a penalty for having too many players on the field so they had more than enough but still couldn't pull it off. Even broke the record for the LEAST yards gained in a game.

Anyone wondering who's gonna pull off any trickery these playoffs, like the Rams did against the Seahawks a while back? If the Seahawks are to be beaten, that would be one way to do it. Take a leaf out of their book.

They got a penalty for having too many players on the field so they had more than enough but still couldn't pull it off. Even broke the record for the LEAST yards gained in a game.

Thus my comment....

If Cowboys win over Packers, then Seahawks is in trouble.

Thus my comment....
Yup and they did it a few times. The Lions roared the first half and we grimaced in the second.

Cowboys were horrible at the beginning and thankfully, Romo got hit a lot (nicely but sacked).

Packers are good (go Aaron) but their pattern is get a bye week and come back and lose.

Colts and Cowboys advance to the Divisional Playoffs, it's going to narrow down after that.
COLTS obviously without Manning. Their QB has surpassed some of Manning's records already.

Booooooo Cowboys!

848209256_e15cd680f2.jpg

can't make it to Superbowl?

Good!

watching the SeaHawks/Panthers game... I don't know who to root for!

I like the SeaHawks just because and the Panthers are from where I am living currently lol.

I see a match up of 1997 Super Bowl. I've not picked who will win this time around

Green Bay-Denver? Bold. I think Seattle-New England is more likely. That or a re-match of Seattle-Denver from last season. A third possibility is New England-Green Bay.

Indianapolis is still alive. Anyone think they can get past Denver today?

Dallas...... don't see them getting past Green Bay. The Pack, however, do not stand a chance against Seattle.

Who do you think will win the AFC title game?

Then again, the NFL playoffs have been crazy in the past, so who knows?

That's funny. But, I have to say both teams played well.

Yea, they did. It was a hot game! Darn that the Ravens lost. Now, my Cardinals, Eagles, and Ravens are finished so I don't know who to root for. I just don't want the Cowgirls to win and I will be happy!

Yea, they did. It was a hot game! Darn that the Ravens lost. Now, my Cardinals, Eagles, and Ravens are finished so I don't know who to root for. I just don't want the Cowgirls to win and I will be happy!

Guess you need to root for the only birds, I believe (not paying much attention), still in the running. The Seahawks. :lol:

Back