Who watches the "The Biggest Loser"?

Well, Rebelgirl never say never, Why don't you, BabyAngel, Tweetbirdie and I go on the show together and lose weight I really do need to lose a couple pounds myself. :ily: I think that show would help me a lot I need someone to push me around. :giggle:

Matt is so good-looking and Seth too. They both look so hot than before. ;)

BabyAngel said:
Oh of course from Biggest Loser hehe....Tweetybird, I know who it is...hehe *jumps around and dance* I know who...I know who...I know who...hehe!

Probably Matt!!!! lol if i am right then whooo i am so right lol

Cheri said:
Well, Rebelgirl never say never, Why don't you, BabyAngel, Tweetbirdie and I go on the show together and lose weight I really do need to lose a couple pounds myself. :ily: I think that show would help me a lot I need someone to push me around. :giggle:

Oh yeah...I need Bill to help me! He can stand front of me and tell me "Angela, GO Angela you can do it!"

Actually I have lost some pounds so far....Tweetybird, what about you since you mentioned that you have lost 10 pounds last month, correct??? Or did you quit on your diet?

Cheri said:

oh yea i dont mind join with u be on show together and lose weight... i need lose weight oo.. smile..

BabyAngel said:
Actually I have lost some pounds so far....Tweetybird, what about you since you mentioned that you have lost 10 pounds last month, correct??? Or did you quit on your diet?
yea i still work on.. i am not give up diet.. still! :D

How about we ask to have "the Deaf Biggest Loser"??????? hmm that would be awesome and interesting! I've lost 10 pounds too!!!! but I don't look it though.. when i reach 20 i'll be noticed.

RebelGirl said:
How about we ask to have "the Deaf Biggest Loser"??????? hmm that would be awesome and interesting! I've lost 10 pounds too!!!! but I don't look it though.. when i reach 20 i'll be noticed.
oh yea why not we need that the Deaf Biggest show...

I do watch it from time to time but that show has really took to a pivoting turn. I mean it's really amazing how to realize that losing weight can actually be meaningful (yeah I know it's been heard of many times by others) but had to say it. Cheers to all those who put all those efforts to be wanting to lose their weight to enchance their lives or for whatever reason it is to motivate themselves. It is not easy losing the weight when you are going through it by yourself and of course a buddy system is always a must for the emotional, mental and physcial support. My hat goes off to those contestants and to others that are wanting to change for the better.

As for the Season 3, I'd be glued to watch it and to see who I can root for next! :D

TweetyBird said:
yea i still work on.. i am not give up diet.. still! :D

yeah I know what you mean, sometime I would gain like 1 or 2 pounds then lost the whole thing. It is just because of water hold in my stomach...or sometime it can be muscle gain. I hate that. Sometime diet is hard!

I have lost 18 pounds YAY! and still stick to it!

RebelGirl said:

That's so great idea to have "The Deaf Biggest Loser"!

yea i have watched that show so far i really enjoy so much because people loosing the weights on the shows inspire every one of us with their positive attitudes. i am not overweight, but i encourage my friends and family who are overweights to loose the weights for their lives' sakes. i ask them to do something like inline skating, hiking, biking, or doing something - not to sit and be lazy.

i had rooted for matt and suzy since then, but i knew matt wud win because he was the hardest worker with very postive attitude. personally i can relate with him in wrestling. i played wrestling in high school. it was NOT fun to watch my weights. before i joined wrestling, i weighed 210 lbs and my wrestling coach made me to loose my weights to 174 lbs. after wrestling, i gained back to 210 lbs for football season.

i am looking forward to seeing the third season show.

BabyAngel said:
yeah I know what you mean, sometime I would gain like 1 or 2 pounds then lost the whole thing. It is just because of water hold in my stomach...or sometime it can be muscle gain. I hate that. Sometime diet is hard!

I have lost 18 pounds YAY! and still stick to it!
yayay congrats for u!!! yea u and i still work on diet and dont give up girl! :hug:

that show really motivates me
i have lost 25 pound in the last 2 months :cool:

:tears: ~ Yes, I need lose my weight... but thanks to thyroid caused my weight roller coaster...

*mumbling* looking at my mirror... *angrily fusterate mumbling*~ :pissed: wanna rid of fatty my belly.. (thanks preggy strength), Flappy my arms.. oh great!! :pissed: and hips... *rolled my eyes up* More extra OH GREAT!
I had been diet but not working lose weight.. I Knew my heart thryoid effect diffculties losing weight..

Who experience simlair "Thyroid" anyone?

GalaxyAngel said:
:tears: ~ Yes, I need lose my weight... but thanks to thyroid caused my weight roller coaster...

*mumbling* looking at my mirror... *angrily fusterate mumbling*~ :pissed: wanna rid of fatty my belly.. (thanks preggy strength), Flappy my arms.. oh great!! :pissed: and hips... *rolled my eyes up* More extra OH GREAT!
I had been diet but not working lose weight.. I Knew my heart thryoid effect diffculties losing weight..

Who experience simlair "Thyroid" anyone?
i uddy how ur feeling.. but u have a wonderful hubby love u who u are!!! :D

Back