Who want to work at home full time ?

I would really love to work at home....but I am NOT a salesperson and I don't trust any of these "ads" that are posted all over the internet. I guess Im stuck in my 6 X 8 coffin from 8-5 for the next 20 years.

Don't we all wish we could work at home?

I wouldn't mind a job that has a steady income from home.

I prefer part-time. I like to work part-time at office and home - a flex type. A full-time job really kills my creativity and style. Although the money is good, I'm considering a change in career but not anytime soon.

I've got bills to pay...... :mad2:

I prefer part-time. I like to work part-time at office and home - a flex type. A full-time job really kills my creativity and style. Although the money is good, I'm considering a change in career but not anytime soon.

Yeah, I agree.

With a part-time job that pays well, you can handle a second part-time job from home. :)

Yeah, I agree.

With a part-time job that pays well, you can handle a second part-time job from home. :)

yep. This "10-6" (or same as 9-5) full-time job is just not doing it for me. Spontaneity and Flexibility is what keeps me on the edge. It's also what makes me good at my work.

yep. This "10-6" (or same as 9-5) full-time job is just not doing it for me. Spontaneity and Flexibility is what keeps me on the edge. It's also what makes me good at my work.
There is a warehouse job that I'm possibly considering. It's considered full time, but it's 3 days a week and 12 hours a day. They pay is good. I could work there, and still work from home.

I would like to work on my own at home, but it's not that easy for anyone yet doable for some certain people.

It could create a time-cash leverage for anybody unlike the 9-5 jobs could provide. But one has to make it happen. Some are just better at referring then selling, that includes me. lol

Too many people were prepared (educated) into becoming employees working for somebody or government, not by their own which pose some problems for those end up trying to work on their own because it's much different and sometimes overwhelming.

It's like one trying to undo what one has learned for years (from such common educations)... not only that but by peer pressure alike. Many parents of yours and mine, who had collegiate education, ended up working for others that provided the financial security only, not the financial freedom...

Okay, those parents expect their children to follow the same path they did/do... that way was too common in the industrial age especially yet it is pretty much out nowadays. Many, many industries and some businesses were/are closing and those effected from the current bad economy as well.

So the Internet age comes in yet it's still quite a pioneer; it provides much more opportunity for anybody to work on their own selling, advertising, referring, or such types to leverage time and cash on their own unlike it could in the pre-Internet age. Yet so many people don't know how to do (sell) while some were just too lax in knowledge or just "lazy" to make it happen. Also not only that but more and more scams were created, unfortunately which hold them back from doing it. I think we really need an effective Internet police or sort to drastically reduce the scams and such, obviously... I think Obama is working on that underway (that's good).

Some experts predict that more and more home businesses are growing and growing over the time now but some already exploded yet lot more to come, they said... that I agree. Due to traffic, gas prices, crazy society, and more contribute the reasons that more people are seeking for home businesses that way which I think it will do some good while some won't.

I did some and earned good money yet some did not in the recent past, but I learned more and more what it takes to make things happen. So that certainly helps. I still do seek a way to make it happen on my end as well for others, too.

Like the hb experts said that it's indeed good time for anyone serious to start doing home business ahead of many more people to come in ahead therefore those ones would be ahead of them rather so... true! Yet it is not for everybody for sure, though.

For anybody whoever seriously seek for it, just remember that it takes action and persistence, not by magic and lax or whatever alike. There's lot of money online to make that anybody could seek and work on to earn better money and more time freedom.

Anything is possible... rather mere doable now especially in the near future. It will be interesting to see how things reveal as time goes. Good luck on anyone seeking for it!

Jiro,

Are you implying that you already have a part or flex time job? Or it's just that you're looking for one?

Thanks!

Jiro,

Are you implying that you already have a part or flex time job? Or it's just that you're looking for one?

Thanks!

I've already had several flex/part-time job in the past. The job I currently have - it's my first full-time job. It took me a bit while to adjust to that. As much as I would love to have part-time job, I'm not looking for it now. I need $$$$$$$ and more work experience.

I've already had several flex/part-time job in the past. The job I currently have - it's my first full-time job. It took me a bit while to adjust to that. As much as I would love to have part-time job, I'm not looking for it now. I need $$$$$$$ and more work experience.
Oh, the reason why I asked is cause I might want to look for a flex or part time job myself. And am trying to get some ideas on what they can be. So, what were some of your flex or part time jobs in the past? If you want, you could pm me with that info if you don't want to post them in here.

One way or another, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

I do some work through the Internet. It's not much but it pays for about a week of food. Anything helps. So it's definitely possible to work through the Internet. Any sort of computer job can be done through the Internet.

I do some work through the Internet. It's not much but it pays for about a week of food. Anything helps. So it's definitely possible to work through the Internet. Any sort of computer job can be done through the Internet.

Definitely yes! Anything profitable is making cash flow... whether little or better money. Work on it more and you could make more.

I personally did earn good money two years ago, but I really want to seek for one to continue make money (residual income) online someday.

My mother and sister are doing their professional careers online full-time, and they say that it pays them real well. They love it, too.

Of course, more and more people are doing that nowadays especially in the near future. Not many deaf people are doing that online but are stuck with the rat race though I do know few ones out there who could make much more money doing online business instead of working for somebody.

Hey! Don't be afraid to start a home business! I have TWO! And I'm DEAF. Not a hearing person! It takes time to trust people, and trust yourself into having a home business. It is NOT for everyone. If you have what it takes, you can do anything! It helps alot to have mentors, family or friends having faith in you. Even better, having faith in the PRODUCT you are working with and that takes you and your business a very long way.

The product of my catering business? Something that everyone LOVES to eat!! You get what you put in. Pick the businesses that you want to do, and for what it can offer you. Don't listen to naysayers! eat! If you have a great product, then the business will just take off for the stars and stay there if you do all the right things as a business owner.

I've been working so hard with my home business for a while now and then a good friend called me up and said "HEY! You gotta hear about this!" I jumped right in! If you find the right business, you will do just that! Good luck!

That's my quote....Still working from home and loving it! My catering business has grown to a point that people are calling us to do parties and events. We had to keep calling around. Now they call us. We are still growing and have a second product to sell. We did very well last weekend with this product.

The friend above? We all jumped in, and didn't like the team leaders and jumped out. I found Ameriplan along the way and decided although it's a good company--not right for me---and jumped back into the old company under a very successful team leader. I have NOT regretted it since then. So anyone who wants to work from home, help others do the same while enjoying awesome/green/economical products, send me a msg! :D

lol, this thread reeled in MLM people. You have to be lucky or work really hard to make some money with MLM business, and it wont be as consistent. If you want to get into MLM, you'll have to work out of deaf community. Deaf community is way too small for person to be successful with MLM unless they are way on top of chain.

I have made some money from online affiliated marketing, much much easier and more reliable than MLM business. Just start your blog or whatever and slap advertisement. They will pay you by visitors/clicks.

Avoid mlm business at all cost. They are annoying, and their product quality is not good enough to be exclusive. All they care about is building their tree. If you fall in, its their gain and your loss if you didnt succeed.

Working at home isn't that difficult if you put some thoughts into it.

Alongside with my brother, we both own a successful company that tailor professional services to huge law firms and soon we'll be offering services to medical companies as well but that's besides the point.

Anyway, a couple years ago, whenever I'm off work, I'd hop onto my computer and start looking for whichever goods that are selling like pancakes over the internet (Amazon is a good start) then did some R&D and triple-checked to make sure I'll earn profits and started advertising the goods doing the drop-shipping method. This was a long process for me but it's a great way to earn money for the time being.

After doing this for a couple years and with the money saved up from drop-shipping, I decided to copy one of my competitors and invested all the money by buying the goods at wholesale prices and started selling them at retail prices and made even more profit. I'm no longer doing the drop-shipping method as I have my own internet vendors (Amazon & eBay) up and running.

Now, I'm in the process of getting a website up after selling 50+ orders on average daily and it's still growing.

That's not all, I've known a guy who learned how to use Photoshop by reading tutorials/e-books online and a year later, he's doing freelance work which is more than enough to pay for rent and living expenses. (He's hearing BTW but told me that he mostly communicates through e-mails.)

Long story short, use your head and put some effort into it and you can easily make money at home.

I do work home before..In fact i been working in home for 3 years in my life..I really love to work from home and it feels relaxing and you don't need to worry about your time because you can haddle it..I remember when i am working on my websites about tilitoimisto Turku or accounting firm Turku my supervisor got mad on me because i worked late..But he was flattered when i done it in two days straight without paying the overtime..That is the advantage of working in home rather than in office..And i am right?

You would need to be motive to work at home to keep your brain running like mow with unlimited gas! I'm give a shot to work for USANA to see how I like.

Me too, I'm so impressed with Mark's websites.

You might think that I'm crazy or strange but I have to admit
that I happen to be the first Deaf Woman Internet Professional
working for these Internet inventors long BEFORE this
Internet became famous and widespread.. and I also
worked with the Web Inventor (from Canada) years ago...
I felt very lucky to be working behind the Internet scene
making sure to keep the Internet alive and running smoothly with
these Internet Engineers and Researchers. I even developed
my own website years ago... but unfortunately I simply
have NO interest in web design/development...
I don't know why.. but I seem to be very interested
in working with any kind of Data Research.

I'm still trying my best to find anyone who might be interested
in hiring me. No luck yet. If there is someone interested, then
they should PM me anytime. Thanks !

what kind of data research are you interested in?

Back