who use VPAD?

So, i didn't see the answer. Why does viable have to come install. I know how to install these things myself, I don't want to make an apointment etc. I work wierd schedule, so it's not handy.

So, i didn't see the answer. Why does viable have to come install. I know how to install these things myself, I don't want to make an apointment etc. I work wierd schedule, so it's not handy.
I guess you could tell them that. If you are buying one, you have every right to decide whether or not you want them to come over to your place.

Other option one could try is to file complaint with the FCC againist the company (Viable). But first see if they are willing to ship you your product(s) to you, without them coming over to your place.

Perhaps they want to get paid :dunno:
That is high-likely they want to be paid for doing this. Hopefully the owners/employees with Viable will read this thread to see what we are talking about.

Brian, I told Viable to want to get package of new VPAD+ instead of making appointment. Viable Sales have refused to ship VPAD+ to all customers. Why? They said that customer sales rep will contact me to make appt. maybe one to two weeks. I don t know how long?

Brian, I told Viable to want to get package of new VPAD+ instead of making appointment. Viable Sales have refused to ship VPAD+ to all customers. Why? They said that customer sales rep will contact me to make appt. maybe one to two weeks. I don t know how long?

Some of us, knows how to set up the VPADs, it is pretty simple and easy to. As least, why was the instructions included in the box, hmm?

I will got new VPAD+ this Saturday. I will see how different from older VPAD.

No, Viable told me that newer battery pack will be available soon.

Yeah, right.. I know VPAD 3 bulti-in re-charge battery next maybe six month like VPAD start April, VPAD+ start Nov, VPAD 3 maybe April 2009 at Deaf Nationa and VPAD 4 on Nov 2009 every April and Nov Lol

No, Viable told me that newer battery pack will be available soon.

Yeah, right.. I know VPAD 3 bulti-in re-charge battery next maybe six month like VPAD start April, VPAD+ start Nov, VPAD 3 maybe April 2009 at Deaf Nationa and VPAD 4 on Nov 2009 every April and Nov Lol

Ha-Ha probably same thing with VP-200! Always VP-100 then VP-200 etc...

Guess what? i have good news! My vpad will be arriving on next Monday! i can't wait to get! mofo!:naughty:

I guess you could tell them that. If you are buying one, you have every right to decide whether or not you want them to come over to your place.

Other option one could try is to file complaint with the FCC againist the company (Viable). But first see if they are willing to ship you your product(s) to you, without them coming over to your place.

There is some kind of rule that requires them to come over and educate you on the device. Not sure if that rule exists in law or is just a rule within the company its self. Nonetheless, they are required to do that.

How heavy is the vpad+? Anyone know?

Mine weighs less than 5 lbs and I bought a laptop case made for the little Mac/Vaiao for travel. Just the right size. I've used it at friends' houses and WiFi hot spots with no problem.

Back