Who saw A Million ways to die in the west?

The Joker

Reaction score
I know its a comedy..But most of it is true about the wild west. The Plains and the southwest desert are the most deadly and dangerous places to live. Not only the people like Indians and bad guys will kill you, You got Bears,Rattlers,Panthers,Mountain Lions and Wolves to deal with. And not to forget the food there will kill you eventually.

Bad guys and Indians? Ha ha! I wouldn't confuse reality with movies.

If you really want a hostile environment come to a new england winter. Most people wouldn't last the night.

That movie was so horrible it was funny. Yes many dangers lurked in those days but not really any different than now I don't think. The dangers are different but still exist. We have family that live in the mountains of Colorado... it's a beautiful place but many areas are still very much wilderness. Never been to New England but I am sure it has many great qualities too.

Wow ! You better check up on your history . If it was not for the Indians the first settlers here would not had lasted one winter.

i seen it and was documentary obviously different thing.....New england in winter thought on similar latitude as uk winter here ok apart from scotland

That movie was so horrible it was funny. Yes many dangers lurked in those days but not really any different than now I don't think. The dangers are different but still exist. We have family that live in the mountains of Colorado... it's a beautiful place but many areas are still very much wilderness. Never been to New England but I am sure it has many great qualities too.

Today is ok but not back 150 years ago. You had to live in log cabins in the mountains of Colorado. If you raise sheep or chickens you better keep an eye out for wolves they will get them. Thats where riffles cone in handy
WinchesterCaseHardenedLeverAction534202137.jpg

Back