Who like ER or Baywatch show?

I liked ER when it was first on, but I really believe that it's run it's course now. The show has gotten stale. I think the last time I was really interested in it was, when Mark was dying of brain cancer. Have caught it here and there since then, but I really only watch it when there's nothing else good on, or I can't find anything else to do. I think it's time for the show to end it's run.

As for Baywatch, I never watched that.

Oceanbreeze said:
I liked ER when it was first on, but I really believe that it's run it's course now. The show has gotten stale. I think the last time I was really interested in it was, when Mark was dying of brain cancer. Have caught it here and there since then, but I really only watch it when there's nothing else good on, or I can't find anything else to do. I think it's time for the show to end it's run.

As for Baywatch, I never watched that.
You said everything what I want to say. But I want to add one more thing to this topic, when Clooney was on ER, I watched literally every ep until he resigned or left from ER... I stopped watching the ER ever since. As I explained about that in other topic: http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=238250&postcount=23

Magatsu said:
Ah! I cannot believe that I forget to mention about ER. I used to like ER as well until Clooney resigned from ER and I know it is the sign that ER will not same anymore... and I am right. Clooney-Dr. Doug Ross is my favorite character, he have the character and philosophy (mostly his ethics) that I can relate to.
Like what Ocreanbreeze said, I never watched Baywatch either. In fact, I hate that stupid show.

Magatsu said:
You said everything what I want to say. But I want to add one more thing to this topic, when Clooney was on ER, I watched literally every ep until he resigned or left from ER... I stopped watching the ER ever since. As I explained about that in other topic: http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=238250&postcount=23

Like what Ocreanbreeze said, I never watched Baywatch either. In fact, I hate that stupid show.

Actually, you're right about ER and Clooney. The show probably started declining right around the time he left or maybe it was after Julianne Margolise (I know I butchered her last name lol) left? I know that the show just wasn't the same after Clooney, Julianne, and Gloria Ruben left. Oh, and also, Eric Lasalle. It just isn't the same show without them, and hasn't been for a long time.

I've seen old reruns, and there's NO comparison between the show of six years ago, and of the show now.

Er is very good show, i love thier show.. Baywatch, i used to watch but it's seem stopped for some reason..

but I love is CSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CSI ROCKS!

Back