Who is your favorite writer?

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who is your all time favorite writer?

My favorite writer is F. Scott Fitzgerald because it was fascinating to read about the glamor and rich people during the time when the economy was not going well from the Great Gatsby. Its a great book!

http://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/f/fitzgerald/f_scott/portrait.jpg

Leonard J. Davis
theres more but i arent gonna list them here, too many to mention and probably controversial

thats interesting oceanblue7 , I shall make a note of it and read it myself :)

Jostein Gaarder and Patricia Cornwell :D (but there's many more I like)

thats interesting oceanblue7 , I shall make a note of it and read it myself :)

Yes, he's one of my fave American writers of all time. I do have other favorites as well :)

Gosh, I don't know where to begin at but I have several favorite writers.

The one on top of my head would be Louisa May Alcott and Charlotte Bronte.

John Grisham, Tami Hoag, and James Patterson are my favorites.

Who is your all time favorite writer?

My favorite writer is F. Scott Fitzgerald because it was fascinating to read about the glamor and rich people during the time when the economy was not going well from the Great Gatsby. Its a great book!

http://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/f/fitzgerald/f_scott/portrait.jpg

I really like Carson McCuller book " The Heart is a Lonely Hunter" it about two men that are deaf and very close friend . John Steinbeck was my favorite writter when I was teenager. I still like it work. James Baldwin is another one.

I really like Carson McCuller book " The Heart is a Lonely Hunter" it about two men that are deaf and very close friend . John Steinbeck was my favorite writter when I was teenager. I still like it work. James Baldwin is another one.

I am going to have to check that book out by Carson McCuller, I never heard about it. Thanks for sharing :)

Jodi Picoult, Anita Shreve, Janet Evanovich (just for fun), Jeffrey Eugididies, Sara Gruen, Bonnie Marson, James Lee Burke and on and on and on...

George Orwell, Chuck Palahniuk, Augusten Burroughs, Ayn Rand, William Golding, and Louis Sachar (even though his books are for kids!).

I am not a big reader but i love danielle steel.

yep, i suck for a romantic, dramatic, sadness, emtional, happiness, and lots of crazy going on stories in the book. :giggle:

George Orwell, Chuck Palahniuk, Augusten Burroughs, Ayn Rand, William Golding, and Louis Sachar (even though his books are for kids!).

We have a winnar!

My contribution is R.L. Stine, well, he WAS who I used to read as a kid!

I am not a big reader but i love danielle steel.

yep, i suck for a romantic, dramatic, sadness, emtional, happiness, and lots of crazy going on stories in the book. :giggle:

You aren't alone. Romance is 60% of the fiction sold in the U.S.

I love Margaret Atwood. She's a Canadian author and all her books are very deep and thick. I just dig myself in a thick quilt with a hearty mug of tea. Her books are perfect for rainy days & cold blustery weather too!

Back