Who is single here?

been single for 3 years...

i am hoh and 34yrs old and living in Rhode island... i am looking for someone who's funny, active, trust, and communication....:wave:

am seriously looking for a husband

Yep, women are hot and plenty at RIT... but not smart enough or available.

A lot of the hot chicks I know are alcoholics and drug addicts who have sex more times than you can fart.

MY Nme is Becky Anthony am 29m years old i just got dis virgined last year am 29 years old......i do like a honest man that is hard working and not a man that tell lies am hard of hearing thou but you can send a mail to my mail box mif this makes any sense to you beckyanthony41@yahoo.com....Thanks.......less i forget am a nice girl with good morals....

Single Single Singleeee

I've been single for 1 week now after realizing the guy I was with was not accepting of me being hard of hearing. Pfff his loss =)

ive been single AND celibate for 13-14 months now i cant really remember....

single, lots of flings with hearing girls but nothing that stuck....would be nice to find a hoh girl but ive been immersed in the hearing world since i was born. And every hoh girl ive met has been hideous.... call me shallow or w.e but im 19 so give me a break

I still a single last 1997. I have no marry. :( I live in Crestview, FL. Everybody ask for female to meet me. :)

single for over a little a year now. its hard to find someone in the deaf community that is single in the state i am in. and btw being single sucks sometimes especially when all your friends has someone to have fun with and enjoy life together.

I am disappointment cuz my gf lie antoehr boyfriedn i was not interesting but I am single my life!

I am single. For a long time. I hate it because I don't want to be alone to my own world. But the problem is I don't have many friends who are living same state as me. I have no idea where I can start having a relationship or whatever.:(

I am been single for about 8months and always dating wrong men who looked for sex more than just me or never take me out for real fun. So, i enjoy single for a little while so i can focus on my indepence but dont have real friends which make me need a man. Aw man...I need a friendship.

I've been single since January 2009, I've had barely any dates since then too... Lately I've been a wee bit lonely as I am the last of my friends to be single.

So it makes it kinda hard when all my pals are hooked up

Back