Who have you met????

FeistyChick and RJ You both look soo cute! Glad you guys finally met.

So FeistyChick,. You finally have a boyfriend now? Congs. Girl! We both finally got our men of our dreams. I hope he is it for you. ;) Just like mine is it for me.

IcedTeaRulz said:
Hope to meet ^Angel^ and Cheri at Rib Fest in my hometown this summer! :fingersx:

Aww :(

I'm sorry to tell you that I won't be in Canton this August, we'll be in Michgan...

I hope we can get together in Sept or so, since you are not too far from where I live :hug:

FeistyChickie, nice photo of you both!! I love looking at photos, thanks for sharing it! :thumb:

^Angel^ said:
Aww :(

I'm sorry to tell you that I won't be in Canton this August, we'll be in Michgan...

I hope we can get together in Sept or so, since you are not too far from where I live :hug:

Oh shoot! Where for Sept? :)

rjr2006 said:
here is a web camera of me typing using Apple keyboard - it is animated so click on it;)

wow, it´s VERY interesting that you typed with your toe on his machine. :eek: How you learn like this? :jaw:

FeistyChick said:
sorry it took me forever to post our picture.. i finally downloaded it... i was in chicago with my honey for a while... then i had problems with my hand/wrists :( ... it is still bothering me but i am tolerating it... so here it is :)

isn't he ADORABLE!?!? :D :giggle:

wow, yes, I´m agree that he´s adorable, but you also, too..........

wow! I can´t beleive when I saw the picture of him... he´s REAL handsome!!!

darkangel8603 said:
I met....nobody....

guess cuz i live in ontario, canada.. that sucks for me.. hehe

Hey... R u living in Ontairo, Canada.. Um, wonder where r u living at ?
I'm at St Thomas, Ontario..
Sometime I visit my parents who they live in Toronto.

Let me know where r u at ? I'll be very happy to meet'n you.. :dance2:
How's sounds?

RJR AND FIESTY

excellent picture... Glad you met each together Ad'ers real life...

One day I would love to meet Ad'ers whoever will come..

:)

Bullym0m said:
Hey... R u living in Ontairo, Canada.. Um, wonder where r u living at ?
I'm at St Thomas, Ontario..
Sometime I visit my parents who they live in Toronto.

Let me know where r u at ? I'll be very happy to meet'n you.. :dance2:
How's sounds?

I live in brantford.

DarkAngel,
Seems not far from here.. alikely 2 1/2 hours away... You're closer to Hamilton area?

Cheri said:
FeistyChick and RJ You both look soo cute! Glad you guys finally met.

So FeistyChick,. You finally have a boyfriend now? Congs. Girl! We both finally got our men of our dreams. I hope he is it for you. ;) Just like mine is it for me.

yea... well i showed him off... :whistle: now it is time for you to REVEAL YOUR MAN! :dance2: :P RIGHT EVERYONE!?!? so move it cheri! :whip: :giggle:

What a good picture of you two, FiestyChick and RJR!
Big-Thumbs-Up.gif

darkangel8603 said:
I met....nobody....

guess cuz i live in ontario, canada.. that sucks for me.. hehe

I think you are in luck because Banjo and CookieMonster (and Patty) all live in Canada....I think BullyoMom does too. :) Maybe you live close to one of them. :)

Liebling:-))) said:
wow, it´s VERY interesting that you typed with your toe on his machine. :eek: How you learn like this? :jaw:
i have been doing this since i was 5 in 1991....

Back