Who have Mozilla FireFox?

I use both Firefox and IE.

I must use Firefox for Alldeaf because I can't access Alldeaf on IE since the site was updated.

im a firefox solo user now you got me wanting to check the theme thanks guys! LMAO!

firefox is an good internet browser to have it has it own firewall and you can clean cookies from it and yes its faster and plus i like the name man!

I have a few browsers to test out websites on, but the one I use for general browsing is FireFox, it's pretty fast and compact, plus I like the popup blocker.

I do have Firefox now cuase iceriver said about firefox firefox blah make me grrrr gonna have to download lol .. before my old harddrive that I used have firefox till damges then I wont do it downlaod but it hook me up want download again blame on iceriver lol heheheh :giggle:.. I am sure iceriver will see this what I said and :slap: me lol :lol:

RE WRITE PLEASE lol
Typo words :rl: :giggle:

I do have Firefox now cuase iceriver said about firefox firefox blah make me grrrr gonna have to download lol .. before my old harddrive that I used have firefox till damges then I wont do it downlaod but it hook me up want download again blame on iceriver lol heheheh :giggle:.. I am sure iceriver will see this what I said and :slap: me lol :lol:

LOL!!:lol:

IE... is the slowest thing

Opera is fast, but Firefox is faster...
there is a way to make firefox faster, i will post it tmw or something need to find the site lol

theres another one but i cant remember name

much faster of all

IE... is the slowest thing

Opera is fast, but Firefox is faster...
there is a way to make firefox faster, i will post it tmw or something need to find the site lol

theres another one but i cant remember name

much faster of all

Is it Maxthon? I tested it a little... not bad but faster, not sure yet.

I use Mozilla Suite (mostly), FF, and bit of IE whenever nec.

Update on my comments above...

My wife just started her college class this fall and the university's website did not "like" my IE7 beta browser. I have now also loaded Firefox version 1.5.0.7 and it works OK with the university's website.

Now I'm going to go play with Firefox and see how it "feels." :)

Dave

Firefox Video --- be careful and don't turn into Power Ranger superheroes after you're done watching

Reply to question: I have Firefox. It offers more protection against spyware (I've experimented Firefox vs IE to detect spyware). The pop-up blocker is better than IE's. I still use IE sometimes for things like Microsoft requiring you to use IE for their Windows updates.

I am using Firefox here browsing on Alldeaf. I use that most of the time. Sweetheart uses Safari for her Alldeaf account. We didn't wanna log out then log in with our usernames so we used a seperate web browser. :)

I like IE

nelson.gif

I have tried to use all sort of browsers. I am currently using Firefox and so far no complaint. Sometimes people do not know how to use the browser. That is why they go to another browser hoping it will work. They just need to learn how to use the options or download some extensions.

That's right. I use Firefox ( for several years) on one computer and Opera on another. I like both, but Opera has better features without needing extensions. I like in Opera if I accidently close it, it doesmn't forget the last page I was on. It's zoom feature is way better than the others on my UXGA screen. Firefox does work on more sites than Opera, but gets more popups as well.

However, neither is much faster than IE6. Tests done by some site showed IE was faster, while another one says Firefox. To me, the differenjce is small. I don't use IE regularly because it isn't up-to-date anymore. When IE7 is released as a final product then I will use it to see how it goes.

I use FireFox and Safari mostly Safari (mac os x and there may be a window version in the future) and I use FireFox for several websites that perform better than it does in Safari.

See my signature below about toolbars that I highly recommend getting...

I use both Firefox and IE 7.0 for different reasons

I currently have both Firefox and IE 7.0 for different reasons. Many of my applications don't seem to work well with the newest RC1 of Microsoft Internet Explorer. Firefox does a pretty good job overall. It comes down to personal preferences but Firefox and IE7.0 look pretty similiar in a lot of ways.

-Christopher

Back