Who got snow?

I lived in Phx...no 4 seasons, brown, dusty, never rains, and toooo freaking hot!

My niece lives in Tempe. I had visited there last two years ago. Not so worth to live there. I really like Sendora. Not so hot between 80 and 90's at summer.

Not even NOON!

I spent an hour shoveling the sidewalk and my hubby's SUV out. I am not digging mine out due to being off for the next 2 weeks.

My SUV
046.jpg

My hubby's after I shoveled it out
050.jpg

I ran around in my backyard with my son and dog..:)

038.jpg

039-2.jpg

035-1.jpg

Still no snow here and it's 44 degrees right now but OFC have snow on the mountains about 45 min or so drive from here.

Front yard..snow is knee deep now..

034-3.jpg

033-1.jpg

Beautiful blue skies, hubby and kids just finished mowing the yard, weed eating and edging. The rain is finally drying up. Had to clean a bunch of palm tree branches out of yard and the rubber tree is shedding again.

light snow as I type. But most of it isn't sticking to the ground. Pretty wimpy.

Nice crisp day here. Cooled off nicely that I have all my windows open!!

I do agree with ya there. My weather bug with weather report from local news station says it is 61.6 degrees with 3 MPH winds.

Lol. All my plants except my basil plants are buried below the snow. According to the news, it snowed 12 inches in Lynchburg, VA. :shock: Just when I think I hate winter, I find myself falling in love with snow and everything else. Too bad I don't have a fireplace... but I'm enjoying a nice hot bowl of peanut butter soup.

1:30 in the afternoon...a total whiteout!

058.jpg

My hubby and son in the middle of the street..if u can find it..lol

063.jpg

071.jpg

See my bridge is almost buried!

069.jpg

WOW!! That is A lot of snow!! (eating my Popsicle) :giggle:

Oh this is major..it is completely white out..it just got worse if u can imagine that!

I am enjoying this!!!

Lol. All my plants except my basil plants are buried below the snow. According to the news, it snowed 12 inches in Lynchburg, VA. :shock: Just when I think I hate winter, I find myself falling in love with snow and everything else. Too bad I don't have a fireplace... but I'm enjoying a nice hot bowl of peanut butter soup.

I just enjoyed an egg salad sandwich. :) The snow is still coming down hard..I think we are buried in a foot and half of snow now and the blizzard warning is in effect until 6 PM. Tmw is supposed to be sunny so I will take pics tmw when it is all beautiful.

I just enjoyed an egg salad sandwich. :) The snow is still coming down hard..I think we are buried in a foot and half of snow now and the blizzard warning is in effect until 6 PM. Tmw is supposed to be sunny so I will take pics tmw when it is all beautiful.

soon to be snowbound!

I'm enjoying the photos. Since I have never seen snow before IRL.

soon to be snowbound!

I'm enjoying the photos. Since I have never seen snow before IRL.

For real? Never seen it...u would have loved today's storm!I have never seen such a whiteout like this in my life since I grew up in Phx, AZ. Finally, the blizzard I have been waiting for since moving to MD!!! :D

Back