Who gave you your sign name?

it's not real flannel, though.. just a printed hoodie that looks like flannel. :\

can we just pretend it's the real flannel just so I can reminisce about my old childhood memory? :roll:

I had to watch the video again and find the sign not too bad, but I perfer a better and strong sign name, that can be used not unlike the crappy JC sign name via ASL spelling. Not that simple, you know?

can we just pretend it's the real flannel just so I can reminisce about my old childhood memory? :roll:

:squint: okay, fine! you always have to have your way - hmph, maybe i'll just take the highway! :lol:

I had to watch the video again and find the sign not too bad, but I perfer a better and strong sign name, that can be used not unlike the crappy JC sign name via ASL spelling. Not that simple, you know?

why not? what anakin did is good. a nice solid aussie name sign for you.

i was joking with the sign name and playing along with bottesini's idea. what kind of stuff do you like to do? my name's fingerspelled out because it's short. :dunno:

:squint: okay, fine! you always have to have your way - hmph, maybe i'll just take the highway! :lol:

what you doing on my road? get off my highway! bike only!

i was joking with the sign name and playing along with bottesini's idea. what kind of stuff do you like to do? my name's fingerspelled out because it's short. :dunno:
oh come on, I know, it was a joke. Just note my scarsarm :P

I don't know, a lot of people rely on visualization first, and you guys better view my youtube videos to see what you can give me, the aussies in my hometown gave me a new one which I hated it. aka the pissed off head dude which I am not.

oh come on, I know, it was a joke. Just note my scarsarm :P

I don't know, a lot of people rely on visualization first, and you guys better view my youtube videos to see what you can give me, the aussies in my hometown gave me a new one which I hated it. aka the pissed off head dude which I am not.

but the truth is.. you are a pissed off head dude not to be mess with.

:io:

I was both honored and flattered to recieve my name sign so soon. I didn't expect to get this soon since I'd only been signing since sep., but I was attending a deaf church service for one of my deaf culture events, and a gnetleman who I'd met liked my smile and signed the letter "E" (for Emily) brusing down one side of the mouth, then the other. It took a few days for it to sink in.

Back