Who Deserves the Credit for Killing Bin Laden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Obama still uses his maternal surname as "Barry Dunham," we wouldn't have these birther or Muslim debates.

No. I'm glad he's out of the picture....completely. I already said that in an earlier thread. Obama supports assassination in this case. So, that's good. He is essentially following exactly the Bush's policy (gitmo, military trial, war in Afghan, Iraq, assassination of OBL, etc). I already gave my kudos to both presidents in helping make this happen. It couldn't be done without one or the other on getting all the intel and such. Credits go to both presidents. But the question is, why did it take him 16 hours to decide?

What he did had nothing to do with Bush or any other Repub. :laugh2: No matter how you spin it, this occurred with a Dem in office and a Dem calling the shots. As much as you hate it, you are just going to have to eat those sour grapes same as you had to eat them when Obama got elected after all of your predictions that it was not possible.

Come into the real world, koko. Who is the President of the U.S? What year is it? Yeppers, 2011 and Obama is President...not Bush. :laugh2:

If Obama still uses his maternal surname as "Barry Dunham," we wouldn't have these birther or Muslim debates.

They'd find something else to pull out of their butts.

Actually I would figure Bush shutting down intel so as to let future republicans dig it up later at an election time to use for scare tactics again.
Or the old saying. I didn't fail if I didn't try.

that is hard. the IC is a big community with 17 agencies. all with their own agendas and turf wars. Obama voted to cut the IC budgets. He voted against so many bills. His speech lectures at the Senate are fewer. hard to know what on his mind.
Viva President Bush.

Actually I would figure Bush shutting down intel so as to let future republicans dig it up later at an election time to use for scare tactics again.
Or the old saying. I didn't fail if I didn't try.

that is hard. the IC is a big community with 17 agencies. all with their own agendas and turf wars. Obama voted to cut the IC budgets. He voted against so many bills. His speech lectures at the Senate are fewer. hard to know what on his mind.
Viva President Bush.

That's "Former" President Bush.:cool2: The one who didn't kill Osama.

That's "Former" President Bush.:cool2: The one who didn't kill Osama.
Along with former President Clinton who did not kill (or at least capture) OBL before 2001, and could have prevented 9/11 from happening.

Along with former President Clinton who did not kill (or at least capture) OBL before 2001, and could have prevented 9/11 from happening.

Of course. But the poster to whom I was replying mentioned only Bush.

post removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back