White ex-wife decides to date black man. Read the rest!

There is always going to be something the evil kids will make fun of. If it isn't color, it will be a handicap, or weight, or money, or glasses. That is life. It sucks, but being of mixed race is no more reason to be made fun of than anything else.

Yeah, fact of life it is, but your saying it's ok for a kid to call another kid in his class ******, oreo, mulatto, pickaninny (sp?), etc. Once a kid thinks it's OK to do this, it generally gets worse as the namecallers grow up and they turn into bullies, and eventually racists that may inflict physical harm on another person just because of skin tone.

Yeah, fact of life it is, but your saying it's ok for a kid to call another kid in his class ******, oreo, mulatto, pickaninny (sp?), etc. Once a kid thinks it's OK to do this, it generally gets worse as the namecallers grow up and they turn into bullies, and eventually racists that may inflict physical harm on another person just because of skin tone.

You're right, Dixie. ... And, no. It's NOT OK!

No i am not the white guy! I look white but i am hispanic lol and the picture is not me i just thought it looked funny

umm but i will say that i agree with dixie, it's not the color of the skin its there way of being and the childeren will get confused.

So, why exactly did you chose that pic for your avatar?

This is terrible when you mentioned and talked about color skin, I am ashamed of the OP (ricky rick) for exploiting the nature of racism among black and white married couple who have white children. The ex-husband is clearly a racist and want to take his children away from his ex-wife, just because she want to date the black man. The black man must have been nice to her and very gentleman to her. The OB should not make fun of the picture of the avatar which is kind of way out of context. We should all try to get along with each other no matter what races we have. Everyone is different all over the world. Faire jour is wrong about hoping one day that we all will become one color but that is not the case because we get to look different because of the environment in each country like in Africa the sun was always hot and make the people become brown to black (remember it is always the sun that make up the color of our skins). In Europe, like England or the Scandivan countries people are all pales (white) with yellow hairs with blue eyes (some have brown hairs and brown eyes). The white people think they are more superior than brown or black people. This is not fair to judge what color of our skins or hairs or eyes that we can not help the way we look. I do hope the ex-wife can get custody from her ex-racist husband. He better learn to appreciate many different people. We need the balance of many different people. Hilter want to kill all brown and black people so that the world will be just only white people and that is boring! Oh, so boring. We don't want to be the same just like the same uniforms from the Catholic school because it would be interesting to wear different clothes that make us who we are. So OP, you should apologize to all of us for leading on to the discrimination of black and white people. I am Native American and I know discrimination that need to be stop. I hope I don't get deleted from this post. Sorry, Mod. :(

:bsflag:

That is just the excuse that bigots give to make their racism slighty more acceptable to others. It is still out and out racism. What is wrong with multiracial people? I think one day the whole world will be one color. I wonder what people will decide to hate each other about then....
Prevention helps reduce the racism.

Dixie is right. I know one family who actually had to move to different town because of that. What make it worse, they couldnt prove it that kids was picking on them because of their races. This child suffered for 7 years, before they moved out. If I was that parent, I would have moved out long time ago.

Liberals are one who hurting us, they are pushing bigots to cooperate with people they dislike. Its like putting hungry lion in same cage with their prey. Like some members here said, you can lead horse to water, you cant make it to drink.

It shows how powerful society can have impact on local community.

back on threadstarter's topic, If mother is not in relationship, she has right to see whoever she wants, regardless what her ex believes.

Back