White Christmas?

Jakey

Reaction score
Anybody here likely to be having a White Christmas??

Is it as cool as it looks in the American movies?? Always liked the idea of a white christmas it always seems more festive :)

Merry Christmas :)

Highly unlikely here. The last white Christmas we had in this area was 1989.

Highly unlikely here. The last white Christmas we had in this area was 1989.

Same here...back in 1989.....here in Jax, it's cool,breezy and damp....river tide is going out....we do expect some rain.

I'm in Iowa, no white christmas this year. It's mostly bare and brown/tan. There's a little bit of snow leftover from few days ago. It's already melted away. The funny thing last year we had 14" of snow on the ground by Christmas day.

Too warm here in New York. So not this year.

Think we had a white Christmas last year?

According to the weather forecast, we might have some snow. Less than 1 cm tonight and 1 cm tomorrow though. However, I wouldn't place any bets on the Weather Network since they've been wrong about my city on so many occasions. We didn't really get any snow this year.

doubt it is actually going to snow on christmas... but we have quite a bit of snow on the ground already...

It's definitely cold enough to snow. I've never had a white Christmas since I've lived in California my whole life. But, you can drive about 30-45 min and be in lots of snow!!!

Thought more people would've had snow this time of year. We've never had the white stuff back home but disappointed there's none in the UK... let down! :P

Thought more people would've had snow this time of year. We've never had the white stuff back home but disappointed there's none in the UK... let down! :P

i think that global warm fault.

:thumbd:

It's definitely cold enough to snow. I've never had a white Christmas since I've lived in California my whole life. But, you can drive about 30-45 min and be in lots of snow!!!

what part of CA you in Angel? My parents live in North County San Diego

Definite white here. So much snow *sobs*. I hate snow!!!!! Just one want green Christmas. Once! Sigh.

Not likely to have a white Christmas here. Too warm. People are wearing shorts or no jackets.

Definite white here. So much snow *sobs*. I hate snow!!!!! Just one want green Christmas. Once! Sigh.

I've never seen the white stuff up close... don't think we've ever had any in Singapore!

Thought I might have had a shot at a white Christmas in the UK tho... only rain, no snow :(

Last edited:
We might have a wet Christmas! CRAP ! This could mean ice and I have drive home after dinner. It get colder at night.

We might get some snow around 5: 00 PM I hope I am home by then!

Last edited:
No white Christmas for this year. Too warm here, too.

But, I prefer Blue Christmas as I find it so lovely. :)

Back