• Cats

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Dogs

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Definately CATS!!!!

I got 4 cats!!! Their name is Zonk, Aurra, Rez and Infinity. All of them are funny espcially for Rez and Aurra, they always put a lesbin show.. LMAO!!!!:laugh2:

Last edited:
Miss*Pinocchio said:
cats scratch too much.

:werd: My grandmother's cats claw the shit out of my leg for food in the dinner table. They got thier own bowl of food and they still come to me :squint:

ravensteve1961 said:
For those wanna see funny cats.
Kung Foo Kitty

LOL... they remind me of my cats back at home... did exactly the same thing... the bigger cat is the "boss" of the house... and the younger one always picks on her. :)

cats are definitely funny but if i gotta vote which animal is most funniest animal ferrets would get my vote every single time... once my cat met ferret for first time and he was scared of ferret but ferret wasnt scared.... it was sooo funny when ferret managed to jump on my cat's back and he ended up jump really high and went to other side of room backward LOL its funny... too bad ferret wasnt mine :(

Voted Cat... I used to have 2 cats for many years until last year. I gave away to my mother. I like cats who are always crazy when eat CatNib (green grass). Geez! They were so Wild and Always "GRR" at me if I touch their CatNib. Sometime to use Red Laser on the wall or floor to let them chase around. Sometime throw the treat on the floor when the cat was sliding vinyl floor. I missed cats but rather to not have it anymore.
Mommyof3

My hamster makes me laugh, in a way when she in her ball running around while running in her ball she intend to slide and spin around when the ball stopped rolling It's funny. And other times when I am holder her she goes up by my hair and cuddled it is so cute. I love my hamster. :)

Hamsters are so small. When you let it out of your cage they get lost. And then,,Your cat ate it. :popcorn:

ravensteve1961 said:
Hamsters are so small. When you let it out of your cage they get lost. And then,,Your cat ate it. :popcorn:

I don't have cats. and plus I had the hamster since June, Never got lost. ;)

I used to have hamsters when I was much younger. I never forgotten their names, it was Wizzy and Zanna. They are so cute and cuddly but cats are much FUNNY than hamsters cause they know how to put shows and being idoits too! :lmao:

Back