Which One? Please Pick One...

May I call you both Auntie Reba and Uncle Tousi? :lol:

Oh leather.. I just love the texture & scent of this!
Sure, why not? :lol:

Sure, why not? :lol:

th_glomp.gif
Oh Auntie Reba... that has a nice ring to that!

Maybe I should make that my unofficial screen name. :giggle:

I think you should, heck I say so! "Auntie Reba" , you really are to a lot of us in this community.

We do look up to you for your calm & collected nature and your sense of humour.

I think you should, heck I say so! "Auntie Reba" , you really are to a lot of us in this community.

We do look up to you for your calm & collected nature and your sense of humour.

And then there's the next generation of ADer's that look up to Mrs. Buckets and Botti and Shel.

I prefer B because of New Mexico Sun. Yeah, I know that it has a face in it. But if he prefer A, then go for it. AquaBlue have to choose which he want to have for a nook for himself. So now he is asking us to choose which one like to vote. So now I see that A is more than B, because it is manly. :dunno2:

It's really up to you AB. We all have our personal opinions but you should pick the one that pleases you the most.

I'm sure whichever one you pick it will enhance your reading pleasure with your Nook. :)

I never noticed it till Jiro brought it up but what is a VIP Member, a Premium member? Coincidentally, I also noticed that I went over 10K posts today and I don't seem to have any particular status.

I never noticed it till Jiro brought it up but what is a VIP Member, a Premium member? Coincidentally, I also noticed that I went over 10K posts today and I don't seem to have any particular status.

if you make donation to AD... you'll get VIP status

Send Alex a certain amount of money and you too can be a VIP.

if you make donation to AD... you'll get VIP status

Ohhhhhhh, money. I remember offering money a long time ago and Alex said he didn't need it at that time. He must have commenced accepting donations at a later time. Is there an address?

Hey , I just noticed Reba's new title. Aren't you supposed to write "Uncle" in the same spot?

:P

Back