• Wonder Woman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Superheroes

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gimbragreen

Reaction score
Are you biggest fan superheroes? (Both DC and Marvel Comics)

-->Superman?
-->Batman?
-->Spider-man?
-->"Shazam!" or Captain Marvel?
-->Wonder Woman?
-->The Flash?
-->Hulk?
-->Green Arrow?
-->Other Superheroes

I love all heroes!

My favourite Superman and Smallville. Because he is great hero all the time.

Today, I watch on DVD Calling "Adventure of Captain Marvel" in 1940's. Same like as "Shazam!"

I am surprised same way action like as Superman and Smallville (Clark Kent who never wear his outfit only wear his red jacket with blue t-shirt. ) But different story. Billy yelled "Shazam!" The lighting strike to hit to Billy. He was becoming Captain Marvel.
Last show.... I felt tearful because Captain Marvel dropped down the idol to lava. It was destroy. Suddenly, Captain Marvel heard old man yelled "Shazam!" He was disappeared now. Normal Billy B. lost him. No longer hero anymore. Sadly...

Not same story.... You know story about Superman....
Clark always take off his white shirt, a tie and his pants and then he flew in a sky.

Other.

Lamont Cranston, who becomes The Shadow.

Bat-man and Spider-Man are my favorites. I saw the first Spider-Man movie when I was in the hosipital for my heart operation. I like the way Willem Dafoe plays Norman Osborn and the Green Goblin. He doesn't look like Norman but he certainly acts like him.

I've not seen all of the Bat-Man movies yet but I plan to.

Wolverine is the only one i can think of. I enjoy watching all of those super heros but no favorite here. However, wolverine aka logan. :naughty: is kinda of hot due to the sharp knifes on hands.

Wolverine is the only one i can think of. I enjoy watching all of those super heros but no favorite here. However, wolverine aka logan. :naughty: is kinda of hot due to the sharp knifes on hands.

So, you don't mind, when he have nightmare and accident stab you? :eek3:

my hero is

My favourite Superman and Smallville. Because he is great hero all the time.

Today, I watch on DVD Calling "Adventure of Captain Marvel" in 1940's. Same like as "Shazam!"

I am surprised same way action like as Superman and Smallville (Clark Kent who never wear his outfit only wear his red jacket with blue t-shirt. ) But different story. Billy yelled "Shazam!" The lighting strike to hit to Billy. He was becoming Captain Marvel.
Last show.... I felt tearful because Captain Marvel dropped down the idol to lava. It was destroy. Suddenly, Captain Marvel heard old man yelled "Shazam!" He was disappeared now. Normal Billy B. lost him. No longer hero anymore. Sadly...

Not same story.... You know story about Superman....
Clark always take off his white shirt, a tie and his pants and then he flew in a sky.
i am fan club of superman when i was a kid i used dress as a superman and i tried to fly away but finally i broken my leg heeee it's is strange i got all dvd collection of superman,smallville,superboy,supergirl and new adventure of superman....:rockon:

I'd have to say hands down, The Incredible Hulk :-D
2nd, The Flash
and third, probably Wolverine ;-)

Back