which one is better even with bills?

Which one is better to use to save money and time?

• MRI

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Cat Scan

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • X-Rays

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sweet4u618

Reaction score
what are those and what those do?

MRI
Cat Scan
Xray

Last edited:
Uhh... bills? Are you asking us which is cheaper?

It usually depends on what you're using it for. CAT Scan is 3-D X-ray... so of course, CAT Scan costs more than X-ray. However, there are a lot of things that a CAT Scan can find that a MRI can't find. There are also a lot of things that a MRI can find that a CAT Scan can't find. It also depends on what it's used for. It also depends on the insurance company. Some insurance companies won't cover theses if it's used for one thing, but will cover if it's used for another. There are a lot of factors that you will need to research on before you can really get good answers.

If you really want a simple answer, I'd have to say that the X-ray is the cheapest. However, if you're looking for more information on your body... then the CAT Scan is probably the best instead of a MRI.

VamPyroX said:
It usually depends on what you're using it for. CAT Scan is 3-D X-ray... so of course, CAT Scan costs more than X-ray. However, there are a lot of things that a CAT Scan can find that a MRI can't find. There are also a lot of things that a MRI can find that a CAT Scan can't find. It also depends on what it's used for. It also depends on the insurance company. Some insurance companies won't cover theses if it's used for one thing, but will cover if it's used for another. There are a lot of factors that you will need to research on before you can really get good answers.

If you really want a simple answer, I'd have to say that the X-ray is the cheapest. However, if you're looking for more information on your body... then the CAT Scan is probably the best instead of a MRI.

:werd: GMTA!! I was gonna post something similiar, but you said it better! :thumb:

very interesting. I did take one time mri for head migraine when i was in sophmore. yeah u are right xray is cheaper. I took xray last oct 2003 once. but Public Aid covered it. I don't know the cost. so it made sense that Cat scan and MRI have more deeper technology to find something out of body than xray, smiley.

Last edited:
MRI is very experince than X-ray. I am told because I had them few years ago. That compare different. :) Good Luck

Back