Which leads us to ask.... boxers or briefs?

Which leads us to ask.... boxers or briefs?

• Boxers, ... let the beans breathe!

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Briefs, ... better for catching drips?

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Those boxer/brief hybrids, ... looking for the perfect cup?

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Panties, ... perked your interest?

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I go cowboy, ... don't you find there're issues with the grounds?

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • My mom always said to use a fresh filter.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

illustrator

Reaction score
Boxers, ... let the beans breathe!

Boxers all the way!!! I got my Taz, Superman, M&M, Hot Chili Pepper, etc etc boxers. :rofl:

Me wife thinks im :crazy: for going cowboy......oh well :gives: a out how I keep em in me pants

I like my boyfriend wearing boxers...I dont like those plain white underwears -- geeky & ugly! :rofl:

Originally posted by prostock19
Boxers all the way!!! I got my Taz, Superman, M&M, Hot Chili Pepper, etc etc boxers. :rofl:

ack! my image! *pound my head if I hope to forget it*

:ugh: Illustrator, you ok? You aiming for Prostock19's boxers, eh? :laugh2:

My hubby doesn't wear boxers much... so he stays with briefs. Either way is fine with me. :D

boxers...

i give room for my dick to get hard and get my balls bounce!

um...DAMMIT! i can't belived i fuckin' typed this already...

Originally posted by knightwolf68
:laugh2:

What if someone plays a trick on you by pulling down your pants without you knowing it? You'll be buttnaked, right? :shock: If true, I wanna be there to see that! :rofl:

Originally posted by prostock19
oh crap!! :rofl: seriously?? what did those chicks say when they see you wearing those??

Originally posted by ChelEler
What if someone plays a trick on you by pulling down your pants without you knowing it? You'll be buttnaked, right? :shock: If true, I wanna be there to see that! :rofl:
buuuzzzzzzzz wrong assumed !!! nice try !! i have another way . everybody think i am very odd guy that they ever seen !!!! I am not going to say what is it !!

Originally posted by Steel
boxers...

i give room for my dick to get hard and get my balls bounce!

um...DAMMIT! i can't belived i fuckin' typed this already...

Thanks for sharing it with the whole world

Originally posted by knightwolf68
buuuzzzzzzzz wrong assumed !!! nice try !! i have another way . everybody think i am very odd guy that they ever seen !!!! I am not going to say what is it !!

Oh, damn. :|

Is it a jockey "protection" like you can see the ass but the front is covered with a hard cover?

Originally posted by ChelEler
Oh, damn. :|

Is it a jockey "protection" like you can see the ass but the front is covered with a hard cover?
that's fuck champion :laugh2: that i ever heard about that best prank jokes from cheleler !! but NICE TRY !!!!

Back