Which is your favorite WWE superstars??

Reaction score
My favorite WWE superstars are John Cena, John Morrison, Eve Torres, The Miz, Chris Jerchio and Santino Marella. Please leave some comments of your favorite superstar.

The Sting..Hulk...Stonecold...Ricky Steamboat...Ric Flair...The Rock...Triple H...The Rock...Andre The Giant...Macho Man (Randy Savage)...Ultimate Warrior...Brett "Hitman" Hart...Hacksaw...British Bulldogs..

wait wait.. those is so 80's- 90's wrestlers.. Damn, im so old.

if youre talking about current- I would say, John Cena.

favorite WWE superstars

I did meet Ric Flair in Massachusetts in spring 2009 during indy pro wrestling. he seem very serious business man. i did meet few other old wwf superstars Jerry "the king" Lawler, Al snow, Ron simmions, Tony Albas, some old ECW superstars at indy pro wrestling. my first favorites were hulk hogan and the undertaker since i was like 5 years old.

In past: Rock. He's awesome at mic.

Present: Randy Orton. Love his badass personality.

I do remember The rock do his awesome eyebrow in wwe show in past. He is actor in any movies right now. I like The rock in "Tooth Fairy" with his hockey equipments. This time I like Randy orton being WWE championship. I never like Shemus cuz he look so Ronald Mcdonald! His attidue was awful.

I wish Zangief is real in WWE superstar. He could the most deadly super pile dive :D

Mankind. Pure entertainment when he was out. I still say the greatest wrestling moment was when Undertaker threw him off the cage.

I don't watch the fake stuff anymore so I have no idea who the new people are. The last time I watched it Stone Cold was kicking his bosses ass. Now I stick to UFC and Strikeforce

Mankind. Pure entertainment when he was out. I still say the greatest wrestling moment was when Undertaker threw him off the cage.

I don't watch the fake stuff anymore so I have no idea who the new people are. The last time I watched it Stone Cold was kicking his bosses ass. Now I stick to UFC and Strikeforce

Hand up...I used enjoying watching 1970's and 1980's Bob Backlund, Bruno Sammartino, Hulk Hogan....last time I checked WWWF-WWF my favorite, The Rock. Still be troubling to fingerspelling WWE nowday due stopped watching them after The Rock left while UFC came in PPV.

UFC and MMA orgs hook me up from WWE or whatever that relate to pro-wrestling (NWA , AWA, TexasWC)

MMA is best place to attend there without any interpeter...WWE's Raw or Smackdown, you sit there and say "what they say?" unless bring hearing friends or interpeter. Few of my freinds say "never go to Raw event again unless it is WrestlingMania". :D

I respests WWE because they are best entertainment sport show in any subject of TV - Cable. :)

Either MMA or WWE that is up to you to watch or not...diss on them won't be help. :)

Will The Rock back in WWE? Maybe I can back to watch WWE with the return of The Rock. But I doubt. :(

hulk hogan ,brett hart,owen hart,british bull dog

i did not have a favourite among the current

I would probably say... the Undertaker and Big Show.

I do have a few others, but they're from long ago... Hulk Hogan, Bam Bam Bigelow, Andre the Giant, etc...

I like WWE of the 1980s much better than today's WWE.

I am not watching today's WWE anymore cuz their gimmicks are laughable.

My favorite WWE superstars are John Cena, John Morrison, Eve Torres, The Miz, Chris Jerchio and Santino Marella. Please leave some comments of your favorite superstar.

John Cena-Rock on!!
The Miz-Bleh dont like him
The Rock- He is alright
Undertaker- Rock on!!
R-Truth- Eh
Sin Clara- ROCK ON!!

Undertaker, Triple H (when he was a good guy), Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, Lita, China, John Cena, Mankind, Kaine, The Rock, a few others I can name.

Im happy to say his name 1st. My favorite wrestler,ever, is Junkyard Dog. Thats right. He'd wear long thick chains around his neck walking to the ring. That was so manly! He used to get down and head-butt his opponents. Gosh,I'd go crazy when he did dat. He passed away I think in late 90's. He fell asleep on his way home from his daughter's HS graduation. Sad. :(

I met Rowdy Roddy Piper. One crazy bastard. Met Stone Cold Steve Austin and he is cool as hell.

I like Shawn Michaels, Goldberg, Sting, Chris Jericho, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, John Morrison, Kane, Undertaker, HHH and RVD.

I like few WWE wrestlers and my most hate one wrestler is John Cena!

Back