Which is important, looks or brains?

SummerGal

Reaction score
Most people are conscious on how they look. Most guys, <you males can criticize me>, but I have noticed most Deaf guys go after looks than brains. I think gals' brains freak guys out because guys like to be in control over gals. I don't know how you gals feel about it but I wonder about it all the time. I admit I have the BRAINS but I flunked on beauty course.

SummerGal said:
Most people are conscious on how they look. Most guys, <you males can criticize me>, but I have noticed most Deaf guys go after looks than brains. I think gals' brains freak guys out because guys like to be in control over gals. I don't know how you gals feel about it but I wonder about it all the time. I admit I have the BRAINS but I flunked on beauty course.

That is because guys are stupid and blind not to know what they are missing. I been there too many times. They all want the beauty-boobs, skinny, legs, abs, and nice azz. Well guess what? that is THEIR LOSS!!!!!!!!!

:stupid:males are so blind and selfish and so ignorant. :stupid:

SummerGal said:
Most people are conscious on how they look. Most guys, <you males can criticize me>, but I have noticed most Deaf guys go after looks than brains.

I've noticed that too!! It's like they don't care or realize that "it's the inside that counts". A person can be beautiful on the outside, but may be "ugly" on the inside. It's their loss if they rely only on looks...and if they only cared about breasts, then they don't really care about the person that has them.

Nancy said:
I've noticed that too!! It's like they don't care or realize that "it's the inside that counts". A person can be beautiful on the outside, but may be "ugly" on the inside. It's their loss if they rely only on looks...and if they only cared about breasts, then they don't really care about the person that has them.

Right on!!!!!!!!!!! :bsflag: It is like men can lie about it then when they first see the women in person, boom! *ahh, you are so buttugly!* If the man tells me that, I will kick him in the nuts so hard that it could fall off.

women blabbing about men.. do men blabbing about women?

brains is important to me than the looks.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
women blabbing about men.. do men blabbing about women?

brains is important to me than the looks.

are you a man or a female? I cant tell.

Brains are important too. I dont care about the looks. It is the inside of the heart that matter!

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
are you a man or a female? I cant tell.

Brains are important too. I dont care about the looks. It is the inside of the heart that matter!
im a male :cheers:

:dance2: I definitely agree brains too. More relationships are kept together because of knowledge, communication, understanding and compassion. Even though that comes from the heart.
We have become to conscious in this world about looks. Looking for the right partner that is beautiful, has everything, but, we don't stop and think how this other person thinks that has all that we want, and this perfect person is all about vanity.
No matter what a person looks like on the outside, it's the inside that counts more importantly.
Someone who meets another person with knowledge, communication and a heart full of compassion and understanding, will become a very lucky person in the future.

I rather heads than looks. These chicks with looks gave me ENOUGH trouble already!!!

I think it is mainly a male ego having hot chick just to make his buddies jealous, that is all!

I rather to be w/ Brain, even friendships. I notice some high classes group must have looks friends. They re no good!

Matter of the fact, men used me after my looks, always show off their friends. I dislike it at all. I always feel bad for people that not have their looks, but i always think their heart are BEAUTIFUL. They can't help it, since way it happened. I always feel sorry for those people or kids, if they have any permenant disease, or forever in their life. Wish they never treated like that.

You all forgot one more important and that is VERY important than looks and brain...

ATTITUDE! I ain't gonna deal with SNOB or bitches! Done enough!

SherryCherish said:
I rather to be w/ Brain, even friendships. I notice some high classes group must have looks friends. They re no good!

Matter of the fact, men used me after my looks, always show off their friends. I dislike it at all. I always feel bad for people that not have their looks, but i always think their heart are BEAUTIFUL. They can't help it, since way it happened. I always feel sorry for those people or kids, if they have any permenant disease, or forever in their life. Wish they never treated like that.

diehardbiker65 said:
I rather heads than looks. These chicks with looks gave me ENOUGH trouble already!!!

I think it is mainly a male ego having hot chick just to make his buddies jealous, that is all!

Sounds great about chicks giving you a head....

diehardbiker65 said:
You all forgot one more important and that is VERY important than looks and brain...

ATTITUDE! I ain't gonna deal with SNOB or bitches! Done enough!

Yeah, I know, dude...

I kept wondering why the great looking chicks always come to the bar and look for the action with men...

SherryCherish said:

If you don't like men, why don't you go to lesbo club and see if you actually like it or not...

SummerGal said:

Why are you blaming men? Eve shared an apple with Adam...

mld4ds said:
Why are you blaming men? Eve shared an apple with Adam...

Only if Adam gave his leg away instead of a worthless rib, he may get a better woman that doesn't bitch, doesn't bleed for six days, doesn't bite a man's head off.... but noo--- Adam was a wuss and gave away a rib and got shortchanged.

:)

Back