Which is better Xbox 360 or PS3?

farewell65

LOL at Homer Simpson
Premium Member
Reaction score
Am trying research on either game to find which is better console game...

says YOU.

my vote:

20050515fb896895.jpg

lmfao!!!oneone111!!
wtf u talkin bout, snes pwnz!!!!111one

seriously, u cant judge yet, wait till the second or third generation games of either console, whenever a game truly uses either console's full power.

PS3 PS3 PS3 PS3 PS3 PS3 I VOTE PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

We don't know one is better because ps3 not yet out. But I'm pretty sure ps3 will be better because of blue ray disc, more powerful but we will have to wait and see...

lol i know but ps3 is even better than computer and more powerful than computer itself! image it! wow! :eek:

yea, atm, i vote ps3, it's close, abit above x360, i see ps3 being powerful than x360, but there's still some skeptical stuff inside me soul.

i remma long ago, before ps2 came out, i read somewhere that ps2 were supposed to be powerful than xbox, but turned out ps2 was difficult to develop, or something i dunno, but i remma alot of people saying that ps2 were powerful than xbox bec of ps2's raw powers (the emotion engine),
but to these days i see xbox better than ps2, that's why im skeptical of ps3's power/promises.

i guess we'll see next or two years later, whenever either of these console's declared a powerful console for real, not by speculation, as evidenced by witnessing/playing games (i know i misspell, go away).

dont forget that ps3 has some weakness which x360 has advantages of (fast steaming memory, its' dvd drive has faster reading than blu-ray, etc, dont remma something else), and x360 has weakness which ps3 has advantages of (like physics, alot of memory using blu-ray, etc, also dont remma something else, im no geek, ok, go away).

btw i dont see why blu-ray's useful, really. what 40-80 gbs can any developer fill? the only thing that requires alot of memory is... CGI/FMV.
but next generation game doesnt need cgi/fmv anymore, right?...
i recall that oblivion (it's a fuckin huge world, with tons of voiced dialogues) filled around 4 gbs for x360 (dvd9 drive in x360 that's capacity of, duh, 9-10 gbs)...
bec it doesnt has any cgi/fmv...
so what developer can fill that tremendous memory size of blu-ray? it'd take a freakin long time/years to fill it (seriously it'd be a waste of money).
im betting that squareenix'll make alot of cgi/fmv than ever before for blu-ray, which is (imo) useless/worthless, a gaming console's for fuckin gameplay, not a fuckin movie, AMIRITE???

but that doesnt matter, whatever console has the most number of fun games, or/and the most mindshares, it'll win.

n64 lost, psx won.
xbox lost, ps2 won.
ya notice something?
n64 has better graphic than psx, but psx sold alot than n64.
xbox has better graphic than ps2, but ps2 sold alot than xbox.
ya know why? bec sony has alot of better games exclusively for sony's console... and sony owns alot of mindshares...

i could yak more all night long, but, shit, i hate seeing my post being too long that'd dull someone.

Here are some games that are expected to be launched with the Playstation 3 this november.

Sony has confirmed a list of launch titles for PS3 in November 2006:

* John Woo's Strangehold
* Tekken 6
* Sonic the Hedgehog
* Resistance: Fall of Man <Insomniacs>
* Rainbow Six: Vegas
* Lair <Factor 5>
* Motorstorm
* Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

- Level 5, developer of Dragon Quest VIII and Rogue Galaxy, is working on a new PS3 role playable game.

- Monolith, developer of F.E.A.R. and Condemned, is working on a new PS3 title.

- Capcom's Hiroyuki Kobayashi, producer of Devil May Cry 4 mentioned the game will be release in early 2007.

PS3. If Sony sets up something as reliable and as efficent as M$'s Xboxlive, Sony will whip M$ once again. If not, M$ will be in for the long haul.
Why do I pick the PS3? 16 cell processors. At first, we may not see much difference between PS3 and XBOX360 games, espeically when games are multiplatform like Madden. A few years after the PS3 launches, we will start seeing Sony games being much much more glossy looking than XBOX360 games.
Steel, your posting of a pic of the XBOX360 made me laugh. You're good for a laugh just about anytime.

TrippLA said:
That's pretty sad about you got alot of insulting from deafmadress forum.
Its also pretty sad to let you know that I dont give a flying fuck about the past.

P.S. Nintendo's going to fail as much as DM did.

Steel X said:
Its also pretty sad to let you know that I dont give a flying fuck about the past.

really? I don't want join DM because I don't like argue and insulting alot.

Steel X said:

Oh really? then why is DM still alive?

p.s. If Nintendo's gonna fail, then why is it getting a lot of support...can you say Red Steel?

Back