Which is better Xbox 360 or PS3?

RITCount said:
So? It's a comic. It doesn't have to be serious like you think it should.
Hey RITcount, wanna come over and play with my "Wii"?

Steel X said:
lol yeah would be a "right" name if Nintendo brings up more games for the mature audience like Microsoft and Sony did lol.

It won't happen because Nintendo president is anti-violence (only mild to excessive) but some of Nintendo games are violence though. I just found out from my friend.

Nawww...

not if I'm SO into boobs and pussies, etc...

this is an example of how gay it sounds when a friend ask another friend when they find themselves bored and wanna get into games, he ask him, "Hey man! let's go over to my house and play with my wii!" and his friend gets a weird look at him.

Steel X said:
Nawww...

not if I'm SO into boobs and pussies, etc...

this is an example of how gay it sounds when a friend ask another friend when they find themselves bored and wanna get into games, he ask him, "Hey man! let's go over to my house and play with my wii!" and his friend gets a weird look at him.

No, you aren't into women if you like anime women. (you do know that they're not real right?) and that proves that you're obsessed with guys' wees.

I actually like the name as does Batou.

Steel X said:
soooo...ur saying Ebony Eves isn't a real woman either?

www.ebonyeve.com

That's right she's not real either.

and heres the latest japanese sales:

Here are the latest Japanese console hardware sales for the week of April 3 - 9:

1. DS Lite - 154,731 [686,768] units
2. Nintendo DS - 49,825 [730,569] units
3. PSP - 30,565 [583,059] units
4. PlayStation 2 - 28,896 [476,667] units
5. GBA SP - 5,211 [94,442] units
6. GB Micro - 3,103 [58,401] units
7. Xbox 360 - 1,940 [35,363] units
8. GameCube - 1,224 [42,568] units
9. GBA - 110 [2,348] units
10. Xbox - 46 [1,297] units

What do you got to say about the gamecube beating the 360 in sales?

http://www.the-magicbox.com/game20060414.shtml

You know what's really weird?

such videogame systems with interesting names like Sega Dreamcast and Gizmondo were a failure, while other systems with such embrassassing names like Xbox and Gameboy were a complete success.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6148462.html

Wii the name is a marketing sucess already. Just Google "Nintendo Wii" and you're bound to get plenty of search results. Bow down to the Wii.

RITCount said:
:dance2: hahaha plms with 360? thats sad!
:dance2: ha ha ha there were a whole lot of problems with Playstation 2 and PSP also!

If you haven't recall the history, let me refresh your memory.

more than 1,500 orginal Playstation 2 models were sent to Sony for repairs on disc read errors and the disc tray that wont open or close. nearly almost all the PSPs on launch day were sent back to Sony for "dead pixels", as well.

Playing a demo of "Viewiful Joe" would delete your entire memory card.

Square Enix was so pissed off with Sony releasing a slimmer PS2 that wouldn't allow a HDD to fit in when they just released a new FF online title for the PS2 (Now on Xbox360 and PC).

Sony failed to go online with AOL when they said they would afew years ago but never happened.

So, really, who cares if it has problems? you can always get a new one as long as you have a one year warranty. Since when is there a game system that's 100% error free?

RITCount said:
Thats sad that both XBOX and 360 needs Halo to survive.
Now it can still survive as it had plenty of third party support for the Xbox360.

Fable 2, Dead or alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2, Gears of War, King of Fighters : Maxium Impact 2, BloodRayne 3, Doom 4, Prey, Tomb Raider : Legends 2, Sonic Adventure 3, The Godfather, Phantasy Star Universe, Riddick 2, and many more coming...

Will any of those come to the Wii? proably not.

Steel X said:
:dance2: ha ha ha there were a whole lot of problems with Playstation 2 and PSP also!

If you haven't recall the history, let me refresh your memory.

more than 1,500 orginal Playstation 2 models were sent to Sony for repairs on disc read errors and the disc tray that wont open or close. nearly almost all the PSPs on launch day were sent back to Sony for "dead pixels", as well.

Playing a demo of "Viewiful Joe" would delete your entire memory card.

Square Enix was so pissed off with Sony releasing a slimmer PS2 that wouldn't allow a HDD to fit in when they just released a new FF online title for the PS2 (Now on Xbox360 and PC).

Sony failed to go online with AOL when they said they would afew years ago but never happened.

So, really, who cares if it has problems? you can always get a new one as long as you have a one year warranty. Since when is there a game system that's 100% error free?

Can you say....Nintendo? they never had a problem with the SNES, N64, and Gamecube?

As for the slim model of PS2, I have one and it works great no error reads no overheating nothing (yeah, I had to replace the AC adaptor because of a heating issue, big deal. I consider that a minor issue.)

I could care less about the HDD or AOL parts cause I love my Metal Gear Online as well Star Wars BattleFront 1 & 2. So, why do I need them if 1)no one ever uses the HDD at all and that everyone knows AOL sucks currently? :D.

Steel X said:
Now it can still survive as it had plenty of third party support for the Xbox360.

Fable 2, Dead or alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2, Gears of War, King of Fighters : Maxium Impact 2, BloodRayne 3, Doom 4, Prey, Tomb Raider : Legends 2, Sonic Adventure 3, The Godfather, Phantasy Star Universe, Riddick 2, and many more coming...

Will any of those come to the Wii? proably not.

Newsflash: King of Fighter is coming to the DS and the PS2 too!

DOOM 4 won't come to the 360 and PC. DOOM 3's dismal sales saw to that. Even if they were going to make a fourth game, they would have made a PC version first.

If they made a Tomb Raider Legends 2, I'm pretty sure they will go multiplatform like the first game. That means Wii, and PS3 will also pick up on that.

The Godfather is already out for the 360, the XBOX, the PS2.

Phantasy Star Universe is also slated for the PS2.

So, basically, people will just get majority of the games you listed somewhere else like the Wii, or PS2/PS3.

You've been :Owned: again.

Back