which do you wear?

Rock climbing is natural sport. Not need point system for winning. Just challegne to get high with trust urself. Must have tolerate with RISK.

Here in Colorado have tons of shop for sell rock climbing supplies included shoes, rope, and clothes.

That is part of Outdoor activies, also. Along with camping, water rafting, and more.

Originally posted by DVDFreaker
Yeah, golf is a sport, olympic is a sport, I never heard of latin dancing, yeah ice skating is a sport, I never heard of the ECO Challenge, shooting, do you mean archery? Yeah, it's a sport, yeah, well, you do have a good point though....but I don't see any rock climbers or cheerleader jerseys to buy, you know what I mean?

that's NO problem. smile... yea i know prana and my talking about climbing isn't related to this thread. just wanted to say something about climbing.

in face i always wear my clothes with many logos of companies like 'sterling' or 'bluewater' or 'atlanta rocks gym' and the areas where we climb on... like u have a pride of your home sport team. just like we do....

ha ha this is really off the subject...

beunos noche...

Get back on the topic, please, we are not talk about climb, we are talk about cloth that show you are support the pro-sport. :fu2:

I like to wear football clothes perhap hockey but not that many...

Originally posted by illustrator
Get back on the topic, please, we are not talk about climb, we are talk about cloth that show you are support the pro-sport. :fu2:

ha ha ha ha... no problemo, amigo !

I do wear colorado rockies, Denver Broncos , Colorado Mammoth, Colorado Crush.

even i just wear the plain clothes that fit into Dart games to be comforts ...

Yes Rock Climbing is sports because it has allot of pycisal (sp?) and it isn't easy to get up to the top of peak ..

also Dancing is part of sports too because they are part of exercrise !

Ducks - 3jerseys, 1sweat,2caps,3Tees :D:D:D
SF49ers - jersey,sweat and cap
Angels - cap
Magic - tees

*lol*

but i mainly wear Nike clothes. love nike:ily:

Back