Which deaf school is the best edcuation? MSSD or NJSD

Which school is the best education? MSSD or NJSD

• MSSD

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • NJSD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I do remembered back in '99 that MKSD/NJSD group of peer advisors with chaperoned came to my alma mater- CSD Fremont. The reason why they came to hanging out with CSD Fremont's peer advisors staff (im one of them).

They told me that it is A LOT difference between my school and MKSD is: education and more choices of activities than what they have at MKSD.

well, if i have to choose between MSSD and MKSD/NJSD. I'd pick MKSD/NJSD that i can excellence at sports to lead BUT for educational itself- MSSD.

I visited MKSD/NJSD in 2003 when i was at RIT, went there for one weekend. WOW, what a small campus than what i would imagine of. Its very nice campus, really.

MSSD have many advantage such as higher education. You can take AP class at Gallaudet University. In contrast, NJSD doesn't provide any AP class but you can go to public school for half day to take some AP class.

MSSD have more diversity students than NJSD. MSSD have around 200 studetns while NJSD hs have around 100 students.

MSSD have more after school activites than NJSD. NJSD hs only have sports (soccer, volleyball, basketball, track and field, and softball), robotic, year book, and school store committee. MSSD have way more than that.

NJSD have more classes choice if you would go to public school for half day. Other than that, NJSD have reading lab, computer application (teach skill on Microsoft office) , and voc (mechanical, product service, food service, computer service) I am not sure if MSSD give more class choices.

I strongly recommend you to go to open house at MSSD. Then you can make decision for your self. In the fact, I am student for NJSD. I visisted MSSD for open house last two years. I choiced to be student for NJSD for my whole high school years.

skyboss, do you know of any students who already attend MKSD? Why not ask around?
I know that MSSD is supposed to be AWESOME for even hoh kids!

In the fact, Skyboss is the student of MKSD. I think he know MKSD well enough. I assume he wants to know more about MSSD.

Back