Which CSI is best?

Mama2AFTIV said:
Hey Seq...be sure to watch from begining to whatever what Sweetheart have! :thumb: I need do that as well! I rent it from online BBV :)

I will have him to watching at start from One Season until Four Season if he is interest to watching.

Fly Free said:
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
163333__csi_l.jpg
THIS one definately! i watch this show religiously now!!

Fly Free drools for Jorji Fox! ;) Thats why she watch CSI: LV all the time..

Three CSI links

RedheadGrrl said:
Fly Free drools for Jorji Fox! ;) Thats why she watch CSI: LV all the time..

Here's a link that you should like:
http://www.jorjafox.net

One for Grissom fans:
http://www.billypetersen.com/home.html

This is a good link to keep up with all three shows. It also has a wonderful episode guide.
http://www.csifiles.com

Myself, I like Vegas best then NY. Don't care for Miami. Liked Caruso better on NYPD Blue.

A teacher of mine told me that William Petersen is a CODA. You may remmy the episode set at a Deaf school with Deanne Bray as the principal.

I don't watch them, but every once in awhile I'd flip a channel to Las Vegas which is the most appealling than others.

The CSI show I Like the best is ....

I work In The Forensic Sciences myself and it hard to pick which one CSI show is the Best because I love them all too bad that they don't have a CSI
show for every night of the week....

CSI Miami is my favorite, after that CSI Vegas. I dont' care for the NY version.

CSI is the best...I dont care for the other two...the stories are ok but I dont like the actors....

Grissom and his team rawks -- Sidle, Stokes, Willows, Brown, Sanders and Brass. Plus a surplus of other good people. :) CSI LV #1

CSI Miami - ehh...David Caruso shits me to tears for some reason, ha.

CSI NY - Puhleeze...with Gary Sinise in its lead..I don't think so. And the storyline just doesn't hit.

CSI LV yeaa, CSI MIAMI boo, CSI NY zzzzz

Ok...... Im sure if my family members and friends read this... they would :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: cuz I have always said OVER and OVEr that David Caruso of :thumbd: CSI Miami is SOO predictable and B O R I N G ..... ok... Why in the world does he have to put both of his hands on his hip to look at dead body or most percent of the time... he has to take off/put on sunglasses before the theme song or.... what in the world is WRONG with his neck?!?! He seems to crook his head whenever he is talking to someone or look at dead bodies... HE JUST A N N O Y S ME! Now... the lady in the morgue talks to dead people... WHATS UP WITH THAT?! The blonde lady that loves guns... always talk with her teeth! I DONT WANT TO BLIND MYSELF WITH HER PEARLY WHITES!!!!! The only person does not annoy me as much as others is-- Also, whenever they work in the lab... the editors take TOO much time to stretch the seconds focusing with lousy music in the background and lousy edits of the staffs working on this and that...

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: CSI LV.... I FRIGGIN L O V E ITTTT!!!!!!! I love their humor, I love their teamwork, I love the storylines, I love the people on the show, I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the show too much! :)

:thumbd: :thumbd: CSI NY.... *sigh* :zzz: Hit me with a mallet, and I would be happy... Gary Sinse should stay in movies, and he isn't a good looking guy... Just :barf:

Long live the CSI LV! ROCK ON! :)

William Petersen of CSI LV

One more thing..... I used to dislike William Petersen before cuz his role in a movie with Ted Danson, Cousins,... I was young at the time, and I thought he was a J E R K! But now Im adult... I understand it was a role that he played, but my GOD ... HE IS A HUNK with his beard on!! His dry sense of humor, his eyes, ...... *dreaming* ....... oh... sorry.... everything about him is so ;) S E X Y! :)

Back