Which country would seize when United States of America collapses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be a little off topic but what I think might happen is Canada, USA and Mexico just might merge much like the Euro countries.

:hmm: That's a possibility.

Yeah Foxrac. But, the United States is a lot stronger than most countries, who wouldn't want pieces of a stronger country like the United States? Think about it. :)

What you means?

Foxrac,

I think what Brian meant (correct me if I'm wrong, Brian) by United States being stronger; That only makes other countries wanting to have a piece of United States because when that happens, These country will also become stronger and having a powerful control on the rest of the world. That is why there are other countries that have tried to (as history has shown) seize United States but yet, they have failed.

Ohio a Democratic stronghold? You got to be joking?! What have you been drinking? :lol:
i know. right? lol but obviously eastern coast will not partner up with Texas Union... the D.C. will most likely relocate to Ohio.

Secondly how do you reason that Ohio will have naval superiority when it doesn't even border a major ocean? I don't think Canada would appreciate seeing US Navy going through the St Lawrence to get to the Atlantic.
As I explained previously - Virginia will most likely swear its loyalty to Ohio Faction. Virginia = naval base

I can understand Ohio swearing its loyalty to de facto "federal government"--but that's all I see-nothing more, nothing less.

IF the country breaks up--we would be different regional countries.
yes.. most likely 2 huge powerful factions..... and some little factions who will partner up with mexico or canada.

Don't forget the other western states that have huge Navy ports--Hawai'i(Pearl Harbor); Washington State (Puget Sound Naval Shipyards in Bremerton and Everett)

that's the one that will get hit hard by Chinese... with surprise! that's why I said USA will lose 1/4th of USA.. which is entire western coast. Think about hundreds and hundreds of tankers/cargo ships raiding on Western Coast....

This might be a little off topic but what I think might happen is Canada, USA and Mexico just might merge much like the Euro countries.

that is much more likely to happen than invasion on USA :laugh2: NAFTA at last... :laugh2:

that's the one that will get hit hard by Chinese... with surprise! that's why I said USA will lose 1/4th of USA.. which is entire western coast. Think about hundreds and hundreds of tankers/cargo ships raiding on Western Coast....

Just being curious here - If it was on the opposite turf such as the East Coast; Wouldn't that make a difference too?

In 1971 I read a book called "Vandenberg" by Oliver Lange. It was in the middle of the Cold War and the Russians took over the USA. We went out not with a bang, but a whimper. I recommend the book for reading, since it is still pertinent today as it was over 30 years ago. (Our downfall was apathy and accomodation, which is still true today.)

Well, I refuse to answer the OP's question of ".....when the US collapses......" because I refuse to believe in the possibilities. Don't worry, Sniper Tousi will take on your share of the load. :lol:

Alrighty! :lol: ( Hey, psst... I am not worryin'. I am always on my Maker's side. )

Roger Murtaugh: Japanese?
Martin Riggs: Well, it’s a Japanese radio.
Roger Murtaugh: Maybe they bought the LAPD too.
Martin Riggs: They own everything else.

from Lethal Weapon 2

Roger Murtaugh: Japanese?
Martin Riggs: Well, it’s a Japanese radio.
Roger Murtaugh: Maybe they bought the LAPD too.
Martin Riggs: They own everything else.

from Lethal Weapon 2
I cant beleive that we are a bunch of carnival debaters about all this hype happening to our country!! And the South shall rise again!!

A friend and I had an intense conversation not too long ago about this question.

This is an hypothetical question which got me piqued.

My response to this friend was -

Hmm, That is a good question. There's no telling which country would seize USA; However, USA once was under England's control and perhaps I'm playing the devil's advocate here - a) It'd be ironic if England actually seized this country again.

What are your take on this?

b) Could it be China because USA is in a huge debt to them? Could it be India? Could it be one of these Middle Eastern Countries? :dunno:

c) Discuss with respect, please. :)
A) I don't think so england would seized USA again. England will be more participate with Europe union and policy for their more interesting and events.

B) Honestly I acknowledge that USA has heavy debt like seq's post #2. I don't think china, India, or Mid-Eastern would invade or control the USA at all. Those countries are STILL weak and will blaming the soil of North America because of ecnonmy and debt for rest. USA already fall apart from superpower & powerful weathly in the world that began. USA will be heal for short times like rise, fall and heal (shorttime) of Roman empire before roman empire doomed and buried, however this country will be more struggle and never get better nor improve till final US people will give up & push this country into Mussolini-hilter system when dictator come. time will tell. Have you see the rise and fallen of gremany empire, however germany country was healed by nazi party for short times, then they turned their country into doom!

C) I will learn how to respect people entitle their opinions. ;)

====================

I read somebody said " God bless America", Did God tell you that? If not, then Who told you that? Someone claim, "this country is still superpowers & secure in the nations of world". You know what? America already failed for long times ago! Then..Next time don't make God in name's vain nor make America in this name's vain.. Thank you!

very very interesting on this topic and everyone debate here! wow!

yes i agree with jiro..

but as for me, i know American wont be last forever..while it is still there much like all other countries.. for example russian start something like Continstion(sp) and end up that is only last 50 years. then broke down.. and then now it is regular russian..

i am sure our Delaration(sp) of indepence(sp) or something.. i know it is start over 200 years ago.. so look at the time.. start from 200 years ago.. and until now.. i am sure it wont be last forever.. i am sure it would be down like maybe another 100 years.. it just all depend... same thing to all other countries.. BUT BUT BUT WHO KNOWS!!!!!!!!!! yea who knows.. no one know how long on that will last.............. just all depend..

Just being curious here - If it was on the opposite turf such as the East Coast; Wouldn't that make a difference too?

extremely unlikely since Atlantic Coast is "alliance" turf. You have Europe on that side and that's the major drawback for invader. Remember that you need a steady stream of supply to ensure the victory.... Europe's not going to make it easy for invader so the attack from Atlantic Coast is extremely unlikely.

gotta love the geographical advantage for America! :cool2:

very very interesting on this topic and everyone debate here! wow!

yes i agree with jiro..

but as for me, i know American wont be last forever..while it is still there much like all other countries.. for example russian start something like Continstion(sp) and end up that is only last 50 years. then broke down.. and then now it is regular russian..

i am sure our Delaration(sp) of indepence(sp) or something.. i know it is start over 200 years ago.. so look at the time.. start from 200 years ago.. and until now.. i am sure it wont be last forever.. i am sure it would be down like maybe another 100 years.. it just all depend... same thing to all other countries.. BUT BUT BUT WHO KNOWS!!!!!!!!!! yea who knows.. no one know how long on that will last.............. just all depend..

that's right.... who knows... who knows... but I'd like to say that our founding fathers have already foreseen and studied the causes of the downfall of many great civilizations... which is why they created the Constitution and check-and-balance system. Think about it - have you EVER seen any other country or civilization with system like ours?

Not without losing California as it's a known fact that it is one of the biggest economies that benefits the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back