which candy is the sourest?

fei ku

Reaction score
i am curious which is the sourest candy u ever ate before? if other, then pls tell me abt it heh gums or foods or anything that u ever ate before heh cuz today i gave a brand new gum called bubblouis thick kind of fruity gum to my mom anyways she took it and chew and make a very sour face and found out that it is cherry that have juice inside which taste very sourest she ever taste! lmao

PICKLES!!! (does that count? since its pretty sour to me too) I friggin hate pickles so much I just barf. lol

I hate sourest sourest candy.. called "sour Candy" Made my mouth sucked and harder... My eyes kept squishy.. and little tears..
UGH!
new_sour_candy_my_gf_discovered--large-msg-1132443276-2.jpg

That one...
My kids lurv this one..

*goosebumps*

Yeah I'd say Warheads are the sourest candy I ever had. It's ironic that both of my sons loves warhead but not me! :lol:

I am not crazy over candy. Bleaah Sorry ! :D

Steel X said:
PICKLES!!! (does that count? since its pretty sour to me too) I friggin hate pickles so much I just barf. lol
Your crazy! I love pickles! Yummy! It helps lose weight also since it got vineager in it!! I could suck the juice out of it all day long! yummy~

About 8 years ago, one of my daughters gave me a big "gumball" and I just put it in my mouth as I love gum. Well, it was tear jerker gumball and it tasted horrible, of course my eyes popped, I jumped, and spit it all out to the floor. My daughter laughed sooo hard. I was mad for a few seconds, then laughed when I realized it was just a joke. Have you tried tear jerker gumball? I don't know if they make those anymore.

Wow, I gotta look for gumballs and warheads!

I love those sour gums, the absolute best.

And it's nothing compared to pickles! Yes I love them too!

But if you like sour, you'll love Kombucha! It's a Old Far Eastern Drink fermented with sugar, green tea/and or black tea, but there's a special mushroom called a scoby which ferments the sugar used when you make this drink. It tastes more like beer w/o the alcohol,........actually has just 0.05% alcohol.

The Benefits of Kombucha:
http://www.kombu.de/english.htm
http://www.kombu.de/benefits.htm
Thicker Hair, Stress Buster, Cures Candida Overgrowth, Better Concentration.

Ah Warhead, I brought some from Canada store etc... and shared it one with my friend who also from same country as me... anyway i cracked up laughing to see my friend's expression face.

I havent had problem eating warhead... coz i liked that taste of sour candy.

TrippLA said:
I hate it! My deaf best friend gave me. I not realized and eat ohh man!! SOUREETTT!!! They laughed me... I split it out!! I never eat this again!!!! LOL!!!

EagleCherokee63 said:
I hate it! My deaf best friend gave me. I not realized and eat ohh man!! SOUREETTT!!! They laughed me... I split it out!! I never eat this again!!!! LOL!!!

It's ok for me but it tastes so bad.

Back