Which AD'er are you wondering about?

sad irony others and myself were wondering about mark sadly we all know now

Also adding AD member, Lucia, too. I have been thinking of her. Both of them make me sad and feeling ready to cry over their losses. I miss them. :(

GrendelQ & CSign and their kids.

It has been long enough that those kids would really be at ages where there are big changes.

Grendel is on another platform. A platform where you can BLOCK posters you don't like. I know that she's mainstreamed LiLi, and is still not exactly the nicest person in the world.....have friends from that platform and they say simlair things......Have not run into CSign yet......She was nice and well meaning but still seemed really naïve....

How do you know it's him? I am really shocked bec we used to keep in touch her in pm

Read the thread — Derek has been by there. I have a feeling that the name not in the news is a matter of trying to find all his family to notify them rather than them find out from it being in the news.

Read the thread — Derek has been by there. I have a feeling that the name not in the news is a matter of trying to find all his family to notify them rather than them find out from it being in the news.
I am shocked! We did PM a lot recently, just came in to like his pics I love his photos of Chicago. He was a very sweet guy.

Thank you Jane B for all the info it saddens me , going to miss our PM's

Thank you Jane B for all the info it saddens me , going to miss our PM's

I am going to miss joking around and being silly with Mark . We had PM a few time too. Mark was a kind man and had a huge passion for animals .

I am going to miss joking around and being silly with Mark . We had PM a few time too. Mark was a kind man and had a huge passion for animals .
I am shocked! He must have been very cold and slept with a heater on. My opinion looks accidental

I am shocked! He must have been very cold and slept with a heater on. My opinion looks accidental

That is what came to my mind as soon as hear what happen . It has been dangerously cold this winter . I normally keep my heat on low at night but not this winter , I have it over 70 at times and it still feel cold . I agree with you that it looks accidental. I been reading Mark last posts and he sound very upbeat , asking people questions about CC ETC. Mark has really come along way since he first joined Alldeaf and he was feeling really proud of this.

That is what came to my mind as soon as hear what happen . It has been dangerously cold this winter . I normally keep my heat on low at night but not this winter , I have it over 70 at times and it still feel cold . I agree with you that it looks accidental. I been reading Mark last posts and he sound very upbeat , asking people questions about CC ETC. Mark has really come along way since he first joined Alldeaf and he was feeling really proud of this.
I am still stunned by the news. I am going to miss him dearly. I mentioned to him that I was going to be on/off here and pm me anytime. He did , very sweet guy likes to have one on one conversations. I miss you , Mark

I am still stunned by the news. I am going to miss him dearly. I mentioned to him that I was going to be on/off here and pm me anytime. He did , very sweet guy likes to have one on one conversations. I miss you , Mark

Yes , Mark was a very sweet guy and I am also still stunned by this death , I keep hoping this is all a horrible mistake and that he is OK . :(

Yes , Mark was a very sweet guy and I am also still stunned by this death , I keep hoping this is all a horrible mistake and that he is OK . :(
I wish that, too. However, since Derek has verified it was Mark's residence, and no one has heard from Mark, I'm afraid it was him.

He left us way too soon. :(

Me too wish it was a mistake and it never happened. I will miss our PM conversations. We make public too mostly PM

I wish that, too. However, since Derek has verified it was Mark's residence, and no one has heard from Mark, I'm afraid it was him.

He left us way too soon. :(

I am at the first stage of grief which is Denial . Yes he did leave us way too soon . :cry:

I am at the first stage of grief which is Denial . Yes he did leave us way too soon . :cry:

He made friends with people here and it was a pleasure to be part of his social media friendship . Very sweet guy and never forgotten . It will take time to accept the loss, hang in there .

Back