Which AD'er are you wondering about?

We got invited to his cookout at his new house tmw but the 3 kids will be bored so we declined. I wish to go but all of his friends don't have kids. My brother and his fiancée are going though. TWA and his girlfriend are going to my brother's wedding.

ha, this is interesting, we call it Bar-B-que, or BBQ for short, cooking steaks or sausages outside on gas or wood burners...

say hi to them for me, and tell im busy but i often go on AD 'keep updated' sort off...(on normal people's views on these like deaf politics and stuff) but i dont trust it, academics materials are better but still its a way to see the 'real world' not lofty intellectuals thoughts...

not easy....some fo you must be quite close if weddings invitations are involved, wow.

ha, this is interesting, we call it Bar-B-que, or BBQ for short, cooking steaks or sausages outside on gas or wood burners...

say hi to them for me, and tell im busy but i often go on AD 'keep updated' sort off...(on normal people's views on these like deaf politics and stuff) but i dont trust it, academics materials are better but still its a way to see the 'real world' not lofty intellectuals thoughts...

not easy....some fo you must be quite close if weddings invitations are involved, wow.

When I see him, I will tell them. I wont be seeing them tmw though as we plan on doing something that will keep the kids entertained.

Yea, he and his girlfriend are close to my family now. Amazing how it all worked out. We met here on AD. :)

Same here. I have become close with many AD'ers, some in real life. One came to my wedding last year. It's nice to make good friends!

I rarely wonder about the members that stop coming here by choice. I am more curious about the ones that are banned/removed. Do they still come here and read? Do they find ways to get back in? Are they bitter?

I rarely wonder about the members that stop coming here by choice. I am more curious about the ones that are banned/removed. Do they still come here and read? Do they find ways to get back in? Are they bitter?

I wonder if they can even do that. I got banned from Laurell K Hamiltons site and it recognizes my IP address and can't even browse as a guest.

I got banned for continual flaming of the author :D

This says alot about you

i would love to met Shel90,RR, Ambrosia, sougggy,TWA, PFH, Rio, Alleycat, in real life, even the crazy Lukin, bet he's be fun showing around in Easter Europe

I wonder if they can even do that. I got banned from Laurell K Hamiltons site and it recognizes my IP address and can't even browse as a guest.

I got banned for continual flaming of the author :D

Some(I know of one at least) just came around to learn about deaf and hoh or CI stuff then when they get what they need they vanish.

It depends on how a person is banned if they can spoof a fake profile. I used to be a mod on a firefighting site before it died and depending on how you ban/block a user its possible for them to come back. Example: can ban by user name, or ISP number, but that depends on if they ISP # is dynamic or static. ISP number would be 0.0.0.0 with different numbers worst case scenario you can block a number like 99.0.0.0 just using the first number in their ISP # and that entire network/domain on it would be banned from using the site including ALL users on that provider would be banned and not able to access the site.

oh and a few more, i cant remmy all of them ok , so dont offended if your name doesnt come up, im not that famous

Well...we do know for sure one member did...(found a way to get back in, but it was short-lived)...Dunno if they are "bitter"...it's just the Internet....we all get mad...and get over it, I assume...at least that's the case with me.

I'll correct myself ... thinking about it we used * in place of a zero in the ISP # :D

Well...we do know for sure one member did...(found a way to get back in, but it was short-lived)...Dunno if they are "bitter"...it's just the Internet....we all get mad...and get over it, I assume...at least that's the case with me.

Some of us don't even get mad.

:wiggle:

i would love to met Shel90,RR, Ambrosia, sougggy,TWA, PFH, Rio, Alleycat, in real life, even the crazy Lukin, bet he's be fun showing around in Easter Europe

Awwww fist bump bro, there are quite a few members I'd like to hang out with in RL, you're def one if them! We don't always see eye to eye but makes things interesting. Wanna have some drinks, not wine though lol not a big wine drinker ;)

Back