Where's Your Favorite Place to Be & Live?

rockin'robin

Reaction score
The Beaches?.....Mountains....Country....Big City?.....Small Town?.....Maybe even another Country?

Mine is the Beaches. Just love the warm weather and the sunshine....Love "beach combing", finding shells, blow fish, etc., and the Beach people are so laid back and casual. So Hawaii would be great for me, but since I live in Florida and so close to the Beaches, I'm happy!

Yea, but you have to deal with hurricanes and lightnings. I really enjoy mountains and always wanted live close to big mountains like in Utah. So gorgeous. On beaches, a lot of dirty used condoms and used heroin needles. Just nasty!

I like being near the ocean. I don't like being landlocked.

Yea, but you have to deal with hurricanes and lightnings. I really enjoy mountains and always wanted live close to big mountains like in Utah. So gorgeous. On beaches, a lot of dirty used condoms and used heroin needles. Just nasty!
I don't know where you go to the beach but I've never seen any needles or condoms at the beaches I've been to.

I don't know where you go to the beach but I've never seen any needles or condoms at the beaches I've been to.

You could step on something and not even know it b.c of the sand. :roll:

I've been to Cocoa Beach in Florida and was there for two weeks.

You could step on something and not even know it b.c of the sand. :roll:

I've been to Cocoa Beach in Florida and was there for two weeks.
Did you have a bad experience in Cocoa Beach?

I've been to many beaches for over 60 years, and I've never encountered those objects.

I've been to beaches in southern California, New Jersey, Connecticut, South Carolina, and in Florida the Gulf Coast (Pensacola), Miami, and Key West.

Avoid live Mountain, it's not good environment for car which waste gas big time.

I like live big city, ton food place to eat, amazing n' weird people to meet.

Nope...

EDIT: I just know ppl pee on beaches, do drugs and have sex on beaches as well.

Always been a dream to live in mountain city. I do like rural small town live where I've lived all my life...not bad traffic and no crimes. (dangerous crimes)

Where I am is perfect. Beaches to the east & south, mountains to the north & west, big cities and small communities - everything w/in reasonable driving distance.

That being said, I haven't been to the beach in ages, nor the mountains. Last "big" city I went to was DC (a convention just south of DC...took train down, used Metro and the March for Life), so didn't really explore the city itself.

I live just outside a small town.

I would love to live and be in San Diego, CA. I wouldn't mind checking out Miami, FL <3

I would love to live and be in San Diego, CA. I wouldn't mind checking out Miami, FL <3
I've lived in San Diego, and the climate there is beautiful. It's a great choice; just too expensive.

The Beaches?.....Mountains....Country....Big City?.....Small Town?.....Maybe even another Country?

Mine is the Beaches. Just love the warm weather and the sunshine....Love "beach combing", finding shells, blow fish, etc., and the Beach people are so laid back and casual. So Hawaii would be great for me, but since I live in Florida and so close to the Beaches, I'm happy!

I like living in small city at mountain area... away from big city by like 20-30 min. not sure what area fits that description but I'm guessing (PA) Lancaster or Allentown fits. or.... Vancouver?

I'm not a water person so beach/ocean is not important to me.

me either. For every beach I've gone to in my life... the only nasty thing I've encountered is broken seashells :ugh: and seaweed on my feet that makes me feel :cold:

Where I am is perfect. Beaches to the east & south, mountains to the north & west, big cities and small communities - everything w/in reasonable driving distance.

That being said, I haven't been to the beach in ages, nor the mountains. Last "big" city I went to was DC (a convention just south of DC...took train down, used Metro and the March for Life), so didn't really explore the city itself.

I live just outside a small town.

Same here. I've lived in 5 different states on the east coast, lived in the DC metro area, Boston metro, etc, and now I live a stone's throw from DC, Philly, and all the beaches.

But, my favorite place to be is up in the Adirondacks.

me either. For every beach I've gone to in my life... the only nasty thing I've encountered is broken seashells :ugh: and seaweed on my feet that makes me feel :cold:

That is not so bad...the worst I've seen was a 400lb guy wearing a speedo....:barf:

It's great to go beach combing after a N'easter....very early in the AM. So much beautiful things to be found!....The worst for me is whenever jelly fish wash up ashore....

Upstate New York. The Finger Lakes area, specifically. Small towns, but close enough to larger cities. White winters, but not unbearably cold. Hills and lakes all together. And that delicious Amish food.

I've lived in about 10 states or so, but that was my favorite. I may be looking through rose colored goggles, but that's where I'd like to retire.

Although the Dallas metroplex is growing on me.

I've lived in three countries and I think a dozen states.
I like best to live in the same house as my husband and kids, or, if they are gone, same neighborhood as the kids.=)

Really, I miss the ocean. Washington state, the Olympic Peninsula especially. So beautiful.

But we have traveled for so many years we learned to bloom where we are planted.

Back