Where to get signals?

AquaMaiden

Reaction score
Hi It has been a while since I posted a thread but I got a question on where's the best place to order doorbell signals and fire alarms. I apologize if this is a repeated question or not, I've been busy and didn't get any chance to look at the AD for a while due to school and other stuffs. Was just wondering where I can get those stuffs for my own benefits and for my future purposes. Your suggestions are truly appericated here, many thanks! :bowdown:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
try harris communication..

at www.harriscomm.com.. or whenever you come to minnesota u can go in their store to save your shipping and handling.. heh.

True....I plan to be in Minnesota for friends' wedding and camp this June/July...which cities has them? Have u been there before?

yeah i have been there before.. its a nice buliding, nice friendly workers there explaining how it works, which is best fit for ur needs, etc.. all wokers knows ASL.

i think its in edien piarie (sp?)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
yeah i have been there before.. its a nice buliding, nice friendly workers there explaining how it works, which is best fit for ur needs, etc.. all wokers knows ASL.

i think its in edien piarie (sp?)

Eden Prairie..

Harris Communications
15155 Technology Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Do go to the website though, know what you want before you go, its always a plus. :)

pinkster said:
Eden Prairie..

Harris Communications
15155 Technology Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Do go to the website though, know what you want before you go, its always a plus. :)
thanks jams :D

Back