where can i get Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for GC?!?!?

Steel X

Reaction score
okay, i know i should've got it sooner along with Zelda:the wind waker but hey where you think money comes from?? growth on trees?

but anyway, i saw the Ocarina of time for GC at Circuit city last week and i didn't have enough money to get that copy so today i went back and it was ALL sold out! I tried EB games, but they never sell those! and Media Play did, but sold those copies with the Wind Waker in just one day bfore I did!

i tried www.circuitcity.com, www.mediaplay.com, www.toysrus.com, www.gamestop.com, www.ebgames.com, www.walmart.com, www.target.com, and so on...and NONE of them have it...i mean, i think it's STUPID that it has to be a special edition instead of any regular games that would be sold ANY day instead of one day or whatever... I don't want to get the N64 version because my sister has it at her apartment and it's not really mine anymore so i hope i get this copy on GC and catch up the adventure of Link and all that...

if any of you know where they still have copies of Ocarina of Time for GC, please let me know and i could get it.

Also, IF any of you are selling this game, i could pay you $20 for it because it cost $15 in stores, so i could give you $20 if you are selling it. i NEED proof to see that you have it by a picture of you holding the copy so i'll know it's true and i'll buy it anyway

Well, you should have preordered Zelda Windwalkers!

Steel, Actually, its a limit edition. it comes with Zedla the wind waker if you paid preorder ticket. Now, its rare game. you can order at Ebay.com they sell it for range from $20 bucks to $35 bucks. Sometimes it comes with Zedla the wind waker too but it costs $55 to $75 bucks.

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
Steel, Actually, its a limit edition. it comes with Zedla the wind waker if you paid preorder ticket. Now, its rare game. you can order at Ebay.com they sell it for range from $20 bucks to $35 bucks. Sometimes it comes with Zedla the wind waker too but it costs $55 to $75 bucks.

Actually, Amazon sells Ocarina of time.

well my mom doesn't really trust ebay...they say that you have to give them your money first before recieving the item you ordered and sometimes they could just get away with your money and never give you the item you ordered (remember i don't have credit card and checking account JUST yet)

as a matter of fact, yes i have two local circuit city stores i know of

the closest one i went was at my house, but the other one was at my old house so i'm not really sure if they still have that or not but perhas my mom might call there or whatever i dunno

Originally posted by Steel
as a matter of fact, yes i have two local circuit city stores i know of

the closest one i went was at my house, but the other one was at my old house so i'm not really sure if they still have that or not but perhas my mom might call there or whatever i dunno

you can call them yourself using a number you can find off the circuit city website and ip-relay.

naw i heard that the old circuit city near the old house was closed so the new one was actually moved to my current house!

weird eh? lol

Well...if you are selling your special edition GC version, i'll pay you for $20 :D

deal?

Heck no, I love my Ocarina of Time disc... i still haven't beaten Master Quest.

Originally posted by Steel
naw i heard that the old circuit city near the old house was closed so the new one was actually moved to my current house!

weird eh? lol

It moved into your house?

How strange.

NO! i meant that it moved closer to my house than the old store did...i thought the other one was still there, but it was closed and they moved closer to my house so it looks better though

(for it to be closer, of course...)

and Banjo, don't you want $20 for the Ocarain of time disc? ;) *$$$*

Steel, quit being so desperate. just go to your circuit city and pick up a copy.

Back