Where are you right now?

I am at lunch break, sitting in my car relaxing.

I hate doing that. I did that for a few days at my other job couple years ago and it was lame so I had lunch at work. I don't care if my food stinks :lol:

I hate doing that. I did that for a few days at my other job couple years ago and it was lame so I had lunch at work. I don't care if my food stinks :lol:

I don't mind it gives me a break to relax. I understand what you mean. Stinky food , Jiro??:shock:

Oh where am I?? I am home with my sweet silly devlish little girl and getting ready to deconrate xmas soon twm.

Laying on the couch and nibbling on a strand of hair...

... it tastes like candy O_O

((nibbles)) Usually I don't like hair in my food but I'll make an exception this time!

At HOME!!! Thank goodness! I am sitting at my desk enjoying the view of the snow falling through one of my bay windows. :)

laying on the couch and nibbling on a strand of hair...

... It tastes like candy o_o

((nibbles)) usually i don't like hair in my food but i'll make an exception this time!

lol!

I'm in a bar, smoking a cigar, drinking a beer, watching Purdue basketball kick the shit out of small little school, and grading a stack of papers. :)

Life is good! (except for the paper grading part).

I'm in a bar, smoking a cigar, drinking a beer, watching Purdue basketball kick the shit out of small little school, and grading a stack of papers. :)

Life is good! (except for the paper grading part).

I would think the fact that Purdue can only beat that would be the bad part. :hmm:

I would think the fact that Purdue can only beat that would be the bad part. :hmm:

Hey hey! We also beat #9 Tennessee and perennial powerhouse Wake Forest. We also have a game coming up with West Virginia, who are ranked #7. Should beat them easily as well. We're undefeated so far.

I predict right now, right here, that Purdue makes it to the Final Four.

Boiler up! Boiler up!

( I drank 3 beers. Only graded 5 papers. Haha!)

BTW. Iowa Sucks!!!!!!!! :D

Hey hey! We also beat #9 Tennessee and perennial powerhouse Wake Forest. We also have a game coming up with West Virginia, who are ranked #7. Should beat them easily as well. We're undefeated so far.

Boiler up! Boiler up!

If West Virgina still had Kevin Pittsnogle you would lose!!!

As for Iowa , The Hawkeyes just beat Prairie View A and M, wherever that is. :shrug:

Haven't checked the Cyclones. WHich one did you think sucks?

I'm on my bed watching some boring show about prisons in MSNBC, surfing AD.com and drinking diet coke. Ick, my life is so immature for a 26 year old.

I'm on my bed watching some boring show about prisons in MSNBC, surfing AD.com and drinking diet coke. Ick, my life is so immature for a 26 year old.

What are you talking about? I am doing the same thing, except I am on my couch with my dogs, drinking a bottle of water, and occasionally I play Jak and Daxter on my PSP.

I am twice your age and I find it a perfect life!!:lol:

Boiler up! Boiler up!

LOL, good to see you sipping and marking at same time, just dont over do it cus they need to be marked accurately *chortles*
im not a fan of any sports except maybe motocross that doesnt include supercross which to me im not particularly impressed its not sports but legalised stunt-riding which its too dangerous and stupid... (hell this debate could cover many sports...come to think of it)

beside sports, what are you drinking now?
I am sipping some Glenlivet 15 year old French Oak right now, love it.

my kitten (almost grown now) -Gertie a female siamese, is sleeping on my lap under the table while I enjoy the internet, popping in here at Alldeaf like a cyber deaf club, i feel good at the moment and i will be watching a decent old DVD soon "Hunt" with Tommy Lee Jones, a guy at the vid shop said its superb... looking forward to it

Back